Help me ! i cant vape sweet flavors

Hi guys
I have been vaping for 7 days to quit smoking ,its awesome but i cant conect with these sweet flavors so is there anyyyyy chance to find a flavor with exact tobacco taste?
Thank you
P.s : i am iranian
P.s : yes, it suck to be here
P.s : flavors variety are limited here
And if any one can help me to make it myself i will be appreciated

8 Likes

Hi dante, welcome! Congrats on your quitting journey! So you’re looking for a straight up plain tobacco flavor? There are a few tobacco lovers here that might be able to help you. @Josephine_van_Rijn @Kinnikinnick (there are more but those two pop into my head first). Can you tell us which brands you’re able to get your hands on? That should make it easier for others to give suggestions.

7 Likes

Thank you for your responding.
There is no legal vape shop here and they are all smuggled .my first flavor brand is "smoke and barrel " american type. I have seen tobacco flavor in some shops here but i am afraid that as i know they are all made with glycerin , pg ,essence and nicotine so they are all sweet i assume, arent they?
I cant vape sweet flavor when i am sad or angry😂

2 Likes

Yeah, the VG wil make any juice a little sweet. If you want to cut the sweetness you could make your own liquids with higher pg content.

4 Likes

Is this a flavor concentrate or a finished e-liquid?
Can you get any flavourart (FA), flavor apprentice (TPA/TFA), Capella (CAP), flavor west (FW) flavors where you are?

Just trying to lay a little foundation for anyone else who might be able to give you suggestions. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That guy was from iraq, and he got the same flavor limitations as you, i think. I remember he got solubarome flavor, but i don’t know about their tobacco line.

Edit : wrong about solubarome. It was tpa. I’m sorry.
Tpa have some good tobacco flavors, though.

5 Likes

This guy is from iran. Our fierce leader daath gave an advice about pinkmule.com there. Might work for you.

1 Like

This is a finished e-liquid.
I have to look for them i realy dont know right now.i will let you know​:pray::metal:

5 Likes

Thanks man​:joy::joy::joy: i am so happy to guit smoke and i know that i will remedy this issue some how

4 Likes

Good luck man. I hope everything goes right for you.

3 Likes

Ya think @dante4 could make his own juice with tobacco soaked in pg? A friend of mine started making his own nets and he started by simply soaking his favorite tobacco in pg before he learned more complex methods. He said it turned out pretty well for a simple net. He even took the tobacco out of a cigarette and soaked it. Just thinking of easy and legal solutions for our friend, dante.

6 Likes

That’s actually a great suggestion. @dante4 if that sounds like something you’d be willing to try,you can do a little reading on NETs here:

7 Likes

Ok.sounds good. I am going to try it .thanks🤘

6 Likes

YOU ELR GUYS ARE AWESOME! So much love!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

7 Likes

I wouldn’t do that since there are a lot of additives in cigarettes but a nice cigar will do.
The problem with that is that it will take time and if you use factory coils it will be expensive. NET is great when you make your own coils and you can clean them everyday.

I don’t like sweet flavours either but a good strong tobacco flavour will undo the sweetness of the VG.
Most store bought liquids are 70% PG, at least they used to be, so it won’t be that sweet.

I don’t know if the Smoke and Barrel tastes sweet to you, if it doesn’t you’ll be fine cause that one has 80% VG in it.

6 Likes

Good point on the cigarette additives, although making a NET with them would still probably be better than smoking them. But yeah a good cigar or loose RYO tobacco would be better for sure.

5 Likes

Heyy🙌.can you introduce a flavour to get? I can search for it

3 Likes

If you can get Flavorah then I could recommend their Red Burley, Turkish tobacco and the Cured tobacco is good too but it tends to fade over time. Inawera’s Black for Pipe is also good.
I have no experience with TPA tobacco’s but someone else might be able to chime in with that.

6 Likes

I wouldn’t do that either but I guess he was missing his cigarettes, lol. Or maybe it was a type of organic cigarette, Idk.

4 Likes

I don’t think they exist. :crazy_face:

3 Likes