Help me make choice please

Agreed but whenever I have a hard choice like this I toss a coin and then go and buy both (the coin toss is whether I tell the mrs or not).

2 Likes

Lol thats a good system you got there,i should try that sometime.my wife asks me why i need 4 mods and i tell her same reason she needs 20 pairs of shoes n boots.

1 Like

Honestly the Evics to me are trouble. I have had 2 in my life time and have failed me more times than I can count. If you want opinions save for the Reuleaux 200s. Quality over quantity. I love the 200s. Very comparable to the DNA. I have both. They just feel solid in my hands and have not let me down in the month of use. Very solid in devices.

1 Like

a friend of mine buys me vape stuff like mods or tanks for juice so i try to get something from a local place vapenw , i actually had her get the smok alien w/ baby beast tank. but ty for you opinion about the evic all i have heard is good so its nice to know anothers opinion

1 Like

I have a couple and just use them as paperweights, Lol.

1 Like

How is the setup going for you? I thought about it, but went with the Reuleaux 200s.

1 Like

i havent received it yet , i do have a rx 200 but i like smaller mods now its a big vape so i keep it at home lol but ill let you know im hoping both tank and mod are as good as they are talked about then i cld keep them together

1 Like

If you are looking for a small mod, the Cloupor Mini plus is a 50 w device that is really nice. Small and compact. I like it, but my 200s is my main go to device.

1 Like

with coupon code joe10 brings it to 53.99

3 Likes

ty daniel and btw im loving the serpent mini , using this tank makes using rtas make sense

1 Like

I’m glad you got it working. I have more if you want to work a trade. So should i stop sening alien ads?

1 Like

it’s an awesome tank man, use mine daily

1 Like

vapordna is out of stock.

Found a pretty good price at VapeNW though.
$60.99 for the full kit
http://vapenw.com/alien-220w-mod-by-smok

1 Like

They had some when i posted. I can’t believe how popular these things are. It’s not my style

lmao yes she ordered from vapenw.com same kit but i do appreciate it and ill keep that in mind

1 Like

ya it is a nice tank i still have to figure out this theorim but gotbsome good advice from @Sprkslfly so hopefully this will do well also but the serpent is on point right out of the gate

2 Likes

yes and ladt week they only had gold in stock now they are fully stocked mine is on its way