Help me make choice please

Ok guys i make juice for a family member and they buy me either a tank or mod usually whatever is cheap but they wanted to stock up on a few different so she was gonna buy me a smok alien w baby beast tank thats out of stock so listed are my choices

OSUB plus 80w kit by smok

joyetech evic vtc dual mod

evtc vtwo mini

evic vtwo

just looking for suggestions please ty

2 Likes

Get the Smok alien w/ baby beast tank on preorder is my suggestion. So what you have to wait a week till they release its an Alien

3 Likes

its out of stock , ill call monday and see when they will have more , ive just heard really good things about joeyEtech products

1 Like

If i was in the market for a new mod it’d be the juppi. The ss petri rta would look awesome on it.

2 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes, it’s not on your list, & you may have one already, but I case you don’t… perhaps I’m just easily pleased but the eleaf Pico never ceases to impress me
It’s an awesome little mod… its stealthy, stable & reliable, packs a hefty punch for a little guy, fires down to .05 & up-grades are regularly available. All in all, a great little workhorse! I run either a billow v2 or serpent mini on mine …happy as a :pig2: In :poop:!!

2 Likes

I can’t talk about the others but I like the evic vtwo. The alien is nice (bought one for my step daughter), personally the last 3 times I did pre-orders the companies kept pushing the shipping dates, one was for the alien and after an extra month of waiting I had to just kill the order and was able to get the mod for the same pre-ordered price else where (it wasn’t planned that way, I just lucked out and found a flash sale basically).

1 Like

use code alien deal to bring it down to 48 dolla ships from NYC USA Alot of peeps dont like gearbest but when shipping from US its fast

3 Likes

Alien Alien Alien Alien Alien Alien Alien Alien Alien Alien Alien Alien Alien Alien Alien Alien Alien Alien Alien Alien Alien Alien Alien Alien Alien Alien Alien Alien Alien Alien Alien Alien Alien Alien Alien Alien
Dispatch: Ships between Nov 9 - Nov 11

5 Likes

You’re totally biased! :grin:

6 Likes

Totally agree, just look at his ELR handle :laughing:

2 Likes

My thinking exactly :grin: It’s almost so I can hear “Come to us, we will take good care of you in our ship” Yeah right! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :alien:

3 Likes

I’m with @CosmicTruth…smok alien :alien:

1 Like

i thought the smok alien was released already and its just out of stock ???

http://www.ecig.com/smoktech-alien-220w-kit.html

This might be an option as well since the price on it so damned good right now.

You can now get a HΩ Wrecker G2 (Hohm Wrecker) 171W Temperature Control Box Mod (limited edition) for only $44.97, original price is $134.99 by using the code “G2FLASH”

http://www.vaporcube.com/h-wrecker-g2-hohm-wrecker-171w-temperature-control-box-mod-limited-edition.html

1 Like

vapenw.com has the alien with baby beast for 60.99 out of stock but maybe its because they are waiting never had it in that case ill wait , im calling them tmrw to check but i really like that set up

thats actually pretty cool , in this case i keep it simple for her she buys from vapenw and we are close so shipping is cheap , but right in the range of the budget

1 Like

Between the Alien and the Hohm Wrecker i would absolutely go for the Hohm Wrecker, no doubt.

2 Likes

It’s released in the UK so would def think it has been in the US :+1:

Tried both alien and osub 80. Alien i think has more settings ie wattage etc but for flavour i love the osub hands down.both good units though hard choice you got there.

1 Like