Help me whittle my 1st flavor purchase down please

I vote crunchy cinnamon cereal :wink:

4 Likes

I would suggest Fiddys Pink Lemonade on Atf or ELr ā€¦ATF comments are way better chexk them out lol ā€¦shameless plug

7 Likes

The two flavors are different. The only thing they have in common is they both come out of a box in real life.

8 Likes

I would definitely take your word and experience for it. I donā€™t SFT, so you would know.

3 Likes

Looking at your Fiddys Pink Lemonade on ELR right now. In the comments, you mentioned ā€œMy next version im going to splash some cranberry and pucker in itā€. Did you ever make that version? If so, what is the recipeā€™s name?

3 Likes

Noā€¦ the pucker has a Tobacco note whoch Smiky Blu swore it didnt soni took her word and bought it . As for the Cranberry i was so pleased with the final version i never added anything BUT i do want to make a Cranberry Leminade and will work in it next week THANK YOU for reminder

8 Likes

Sorry for creating extra work for you! Iā€™m looking forward to mixing your pink lemonade. Sounds like steep time is anywhere from 3 days to a month?

4 Likes

You can. Vape right away but its harsh so after a 3 to 5 days it good to go. There is no need to steep fir anything longer than 5days .

5 Likes

Thanks bud. Will give it a go this weekend. Looking forward to it.

5 Likes

Inspiration so ty

4 Likes

Interesting, LB doesnā€™t work for me at all. Get almost nothing from it at any strength mix or even solo. Donā€™t have VTA, have FW and CAP VBIC but donā€™t use them much either.

4 Likes

I dont doubt that at all ā€¦For me over 4 pct i get a slight pepper note . Im not sure any one flavor works for everyone . I do think LB suits and works for a lot of people and is so highly rated and used it is imo and experiance a staple for any new mixer.

6 Likes

Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s already been mentioned but I would add Capella Sugar Cookie V1 and FA Cookie to your shopping list as they are used very often in recipes and IMO are staples in most peoples flavour stash.

6 Likes

If your in the USA where do you purchase the LB VBIC from since bull city does carry it. Also need another site for the fizzy sherbert from VT

3 Likes

LB is where i would source it fromā€¦Check DIY Vapor Supply as well

3 Likes

@Drew1 @wllmc when do you expect VTA Fizzy Sherbert to ve back in stock?

4 Likes

Hey @fidalgo_vapes I donā€™t have an exact date but weā€™re hoping to get more in soon

6 Likes

Thank You :+1::pray:

4 Likes

So I ended up borrowing a friendā€™s monster banana custard as well as hi-drip peachy mango. The custard I found a little bland and this isnā€™t the first time I wasnā€™t fond of a custard. I usually like ice flavors and I have Frozen Fruit Monster banana ice and watermelon lime ice and I find them pretty good, a bit more flavorful then the custard. My favorite being Daze Fusion pineapple coconut banana. I find Mr. Freeze Strawberry Lemonade Frost a little on the light side in strength of flavor The High Drip peachy mango was good though just a smidge lighter in flavor then others.

So I didnā€™t add any custards to my order. I did add a few community packs from BCF to my order as was mentioned, those were Mango Colada, Tonyā€™s revenge, and a lemonade. Those 3 gave me

Golden pineapple-CAP
Pineapple- INW
Sweet Mango-CAP
Mango-FLV
Coconut-FA
Coconut Candy-TFA
Lemon Sicily-FA
Lemonade-LA
Strawberry Ripe-TFA
Raspberry (Sweet)- TFA
Jamaican Rum-FA
Marshmallow-TFA
Malted Milk-TFA
Fresh Cream-FA
Cream-FLV
Bavarian Cream-TFA
Cereal 27-CAP
Lucky Leprechaun-TFA
Acetyl Pyrazine-TFA
Super Sweet-CAP

I then started adding things I needed for a few other recipes I thought sounded good

Cinnamon Danish Swirl-CAP
Sweet Cream-CAP
Rice crunchies-TFA
Toasted marshmallow-TFA
Pie crust-TFA
Ws-23
Polar Blast-
Watermelon-LA
Shisha Strawberry-INW
Wild Melon-FLV
Candy Watermelon-FW
American Bubblegum-MB
Dragonfruit-TFA
Sweet Tangerine-CAP
Yes We Cheesecake-INW
Sweet Guava-CAP
Cotton Candy-TFA

And thatā€™s where Iā€™m at so far, about $70

Also I had a recipe for a Ez Duz It on Ice clone that called for TPAā€™s watermelon and watermelon candy but after watching a Diyordie episode on 10 best watermelon he says WF is best Sour Watermelon Candy and he had FLV as his best Watermelon and LA as #2, forget why right now but I added the LA, maybe he said was well-rounded or FLV had a bit of rind which I donā€™t think sounds appealing.

Still a lot I am leaving out, like to add a sour apple, maybe a cookie or sugar cookie and still trying to decide if I should order fizzy sherbert and LB VBIC from somewhere else since they donā€™t carry LB and out of sherbert at BCF.

Would cactus(INW) be a necessity if I already have the dragonfruit( TFA) ?
Thanks again to everyone for your time! Much appreciated

3 Likes

Cactus is usually used to make your recipe feel juicier. If I were you, I would skip it for now.

PS: having a good custard wonā€™t hurt

3 Likes