Help mixing desserts

Looking for some help mixing up a thick sweet and flavorful vanilla dessert juice. Tried a bunch of the high rated ones but missing that commercial thickness. Maybe my mixes aren’t diverse enough or conflict w each other I dunno. Trying to create something like Kangaroo Kustard, cream team buttercream, kinetics dough cream, or sweet nothings from secret menu to no avail. Mostly using cap vcv1, fw buttercream, cap ny cheezecake, fw yellow cake and Tfa vanilla cupcake. Nothing worth filling my tank with yet. So much conflicting info about sweetener and %. Ang help is appreciated.

7 Likes

Link the recipes and I’ll tell you if they’re shit or not.

4 Likes

With those type of flavors, it’s best to let them steep for a few weeks then try them out.
That’s been my experience anyway

5 Likes

As far as the sweetener thing, per taste usually. 5 yo 1% sweeteners but often times I don’t see a lot of people using much if any sweeteners with that custard S it’s plenty sweet on its own. You can always add later but you can’t take away so start low once you know your sweetener.

5 Likes

Either share reciles or make yiur flavor stash public so people can see what flavors you have

5 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.

5 Likes

Welcome to the ELR forum @The_vape_exchange. Are you allowing your e juice to steep properly as that can make all the difference with creams and custards?

5 Likes