Help Needed Finding Supplies

Yeah could end up with Corona and HPV …dueling viruses would qualify as “world-class”

How do you think my shoe got untied?

5 Likes

Is that what people mean when they refer to the “Double Dutch Bus”. Honestly, I’m stumped on that one

5 Likes

Bud, Urban Dictionary is like a worm-hole for me. I’m easily distracted and I have stuff to do :smirk:

4 Likes

Just trying to “tie-up some loose-ends” there, Maestro !
:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Just ordered a gallon from LNW for 14.00 (+ shipping)

4 Likes

Heck, I walk around the grocery store with only one shoe on. Other shoppers think I’m unhinged and give me a wide berth. LOL

6 Likes

?? What is that?

5 Likes

Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers (who may still offer a 15% store-wide discount - use code: ELRECIPES).
:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

https://liquidnicotinewholesalers.com/
Sorry Alisa thought you knew.

5 Likes

You wanna get to the ladies or protect truck drivers? Both my shoes are tied and the little hair I have left is starting to get long. So I don’t think I’ll be picking up any mommies in the supermarkets any time soon :wink:
I double-checked the price… was 0.16€/pc or 0.13€ for the 30ml version (100 pack). Must have been a sale, they don’t sell them that cheap anymore.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?i=merchant-items&me=A3AGD3B1EFIP53&page=1&marketplaceID=A1F83G8C2ARO7P&qid=1586414287&ref=sr_pg_3
That was the seller, they do have other cheap bottles though, also the soft LDPE bottles.

I can have this bottle upside down, sideways, shake it… nothing leaks. I made it with 99.9% alcohol using Lars’ recipe so it is a very thin liquid. The size doesn’t bother me though, I’d rather have enough with me so I don’t need to worry I’ll run out and have to refill every couple days if I’m out and about every day. I have one in my car and I carry one around in my man bag, together with some other e-liquids/batteries/wallet/phone/mod.

The only disadvantage of these screw-on tops and the thin liquid is, whenever you disinfect your hands, disinfect the bottle too. Otherwise you’ll just reinfect your hands screwing the top back on. Use enough liquid and don’t let it all dry ot before closing the bottle and putting it away. A spray top may be a little handier in that regards.

6 Likes

@anon28032772 I’m Spring Cleaning and just recovered an empty TFA Strawberry Ripe 60ml PET~! I might not even wash it …just fill with my next batch of unscented HS

6 Likes

So I looked at this website and clicked the link for “search by industry” they have CBD and Hemp but not Vaping. Very annoying I must admit.

4 Likes

Well @Dan_the_Man in 2020, there’s just things you CAN’T say. It is a shame, but it’s the PC world we live in.

4 Likes

Oh geez. Yeah thx for the heads up. I do need more vg. I do have a shit ton of pg. Anyone want to do a trade? :crazy_face:

4 Likes

@Alisa if push comes to shove I’ve seen the small spray bottles at Dollar Tree. They come in paks of 3. Spray, flip and screw cap styles.

5 Likes

You’re most welcome, muth.

4 Likes