Help needed how to make juice close to pod

hey gents and ladys…
i want to know how to make strong anuff juice for my friends pod ,only nic i have here is 36 mg?ml (pg) Scrawny Gecko is it possible to make something with it close to a pod juice i have plenty off flavours just wondering if i can make a flavour for my friends pod with this nic i have thx .

3 Likes

Have you read this page here:

https://e-liquid-recipes.com/resources

2 Likes

nope and to long, and you cant just tell me what i can do ?

2 Likes

What’s your target nic strength?

2 Likes

Since you like simple and short answers:
Yes, you can make something. :+1:

6 Likes

I would go for a 2 flavor mix.

And define the Nic strength. Is it NicSalt or freebase?

3 Likes

Nopes…

I do not know what you like. That link has a few guides to help you. break it down.

5 Likes

@Salti

2 Likes

whats the highest i can make with that nic i have ? 36 mg?ml (pg)
thx for all the replys i hope i can make something for my friend and thx again for the replys

3 Likes

im looking to make atleast about 60 or 100 ml juice . so how can i make a juice bottle thats the closest to pod juice with = (36 mg?ml (pg) Scrawny Gecko)

2 Likes

36 mg?ml (pg) Scrawny Gecko normale nic

2 Likes

Clone request… I found this…

https://vapediy.co.za/product/scrawny-gecko-36mg-ml-nicotine-in-pg-100ml/

no description at all… who knows what is in it…

it will not be a full 36mg of nicotine in it… is that again : regular nic or salt nic?

What do you taste in your juice?

The more info you give, the more help others can give to you.

Seems like a base mix… and it is in pg form. you will want vg to mix with it… but as for what it tastes like or what you are asking, who knows!!!

What nic strenght are you aiming for first?

Then, what flavors do you want?

Seems this scrawny gecko is a nicotine base/shot in 100ml… so you need to add your vg… and your flavors.

For a pod you will want at least a 50pg 50vg

3 Likes

Use this:

And as you know from the movies:
Shaken, not stirred!

2 Likes

Working with 36mg/ml, you’re going to end up with less than 18mg/ml if you choose a 50/50 VG/PG ratio (your flavors take up part of the 50% PG, your nic would take the rest). If you go for 100% PG, you probably could get away with around 30mg/ml nic e-liquid, depending on which flavors you use.

Without knowing what target strength you’re after (i.e. the end result in your finished e-liquid) , it’s really difficult to be helpful. I’d say 18mg is on the low end for pod systems so you’re probably best of getting some higher strength nic.

4 Likes

so the highest i can make with that (36 mg?ml (pg) Scrawny Gecko) is 18 mg nic bottle? i just had mix a 6mg nic for him im not into pods so dont know alot off pods juices to make i only making normal juices for vapers , the only reason he asks me to make for him is that its lockdown and my friend stay lucky next door XD so he ask me if i can make something for him thats close to the pod . And i told him that i dont have salt nic to make only normal nic and he said enything thats close to pod juice that have a kick not a low nic ? so eny help will be great full thx for your time guys.x0x0

3 Likes

Please bear in mind, that higher PG probably goes along with a more harsh throat hit.

5 Likes

thx starting to know abit more off pod juices XD

3 Likes

Please bear in mind that you require normally a higher flavor percentage than in open systems.

Stay healthy!

3 Likes

What kind of pod does your friend have by the way?
There’s a lot of variety and some need more nic than others, also differences in vg/pg ratios

4 Likes

ok so when i make a juice sample bottle of 100 ml 2 flavour mix
18 mg nic
how much nic % i use
pg or vg add %
Flavour 1 %
Flavour 2 %
and what about sweetner ?

2 Likes