Help needed with recipe for simple lemonade

Hi, I’m trying to find a recipe to make a simple Lemonade e juice but i don’t want berry’s in it. Any help would be grateful received.

3 Likes

Lemonade flavourings that’s considered good are FW lemonade natural and flv lemonade. You could start from there, as single flavour recipe, maybe?

9 Likes

Thank you for your reply

3 Likes

I was just posting about it a minute ago I’m not sure if the vendor… but where I got it was vape Mall. their Lemonade is delicious I wish I got more I make it raspberry lemonade.

4 Likes

Thank you the information

4 Likes

Almost certain to be FW.

6 Likes

Yeah thank you I’ll keep that in mind yeah it’s kind of a mixed bag there they’re nicotine was terrible but their flavors were awesome I live in Massachusetts so it’s tough to order

4 Likes

I’m not a lemon flavored vaper, but want to welcome you to the forum. There is a lot of good folks giving good advice and are friendly as heck.

Hope you find the lemon flavor that tickles your taste buds.

4 Likes

Agreed!
I’m within driving distance from the main store, and I stopped in there occasionally and would chat with one of the owners (back in 2016) at length.
The only retail joint locally that didn’t mind selling to and supporting the DIY crowd. Huge respect to them for that!

Almost all of what they sold was Cap TFA and FW. Rarely the occasional FLV thrown in (and perhaps a scant couple of others). But the majority were the big 3, and they didn’t try to be obscure or ‘cute’ with the naming. So if for instance you bought “VM Cinnamon Danish Swirl” from them, it was Capella.

The common ‘rollovers’ are the ones you might take a couple of tries to figure out.
Things like simple names such as ‘strawberry’. Might be Cap, or TFA, or FW. Because at the time all three offered just a ‘strawberry’. But still, it beats trying to figure out some of the relabels from other places these days. :wink:

4 Likes

Personally I like FLV BUT you can grab FW mix it between 6 and 8pct and some lime and sweetenrr and you will have a good lemonade

6 Likes

Big fan of Flavorah Lemonade 3% and 0.50% Super Sweet … just throwing it out there

7 Likes

thank you so much. It my partner that vapes i just enjoy mixing the recipes for him to try then he give me notes about it and i try and improve it.

6 Likes

I have FW & FLV & I like both of those. CAP makes a decent pink lemonade, but I like the FW & FLV lemonade better.

7 Likes

thanks for the information i will look at getting FW &FLV Lemonade to made up for hubby

5 Likes

I’ve been trying out the flv recently. It is very good. 3% seems to be the sweet spot, as mentioned above… Short steeper, too. Just made this one yesterday and it was tasting great by mid-day. I taste throughout the steep, and it does improve over a few days, but very nice fresh, no off-notes or bite to steep out.

7 Likes