Help out a WA supplier (please)

Order placed. Thanks for posting this.

6 Likes

Thank you everyone!

5 Likes

Order placed and bought some of his Gremlin flavors I have never tried. Once I try them I will order more of what I like.

Thanks again for the heads up, good guy at Gremlin, I am rooting for him and hope things turn around soon.

7 Likes

Yes, missed that somehow didn’t see it in the new threads…
Sorry for reposting!

6 Likes

Just what I was looking for; a WA supplier! Thanks for posting this. I’ll place some orders this week to help out .

6 Likes

Kdl welcome I am from Wa State as well …

7 Likes

Gotta stock up for the impending Vape-pocalypse brother! lol. Cheers from Auburn :+1:

6 Likes

253​:muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle: born and raised in Tacoma …live in Mount Vernon now

3 Likes

360 Longview :man_facepalming:.

3 Likes

If this COVID thing lifts I need to see my mother who lives in Mt. Vernon. When I do let you know and could have a cup of coffee or something.

5 Likes

No doubt…That would be great

5 Likes

Aus supplier but checkout prices in USD…blows it out of the water

2 Likes

Rich sent out an email and it turns out he got thousands of orders, what a great DIY Community we have :100::+1:

I just copied and pasted his sincere thank you to all that helped. Great guy and a great feeling all around, so lucky to be a part of this community.

You are receiving this note because you made a purchase within the past couple of weeks. Most of you came in answer to a message from me asking for help. I thought it would reach 50 to 100 people, but instead it reached thousands. The scope of that is hard for me to comprehend. (It did make me cry on a few occasions) So for you, I wrote this down to try in my own way, to find a way to say thank you that is sincere and from the heart.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Thank you!

Rich

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

You have seen this on your invoice when you got your box of goodies. It is short and sweet, just three words, but they mean so much more than just a signature on a piece of paper.

It means

Thank you for helping me keep the doors open this month.

Thank you for helping me pay the power bill so we have lights and computers.

Thank you for helping me pay for internet, without which we would not be open or be able to ship anything.

Thank you for helping with restocking the supplies I need to ship things to you, like boxes, bubble wrap, tape.

Thank you for helping me buy bottles and labels to put the flavors in.

Thank you for helping me restock all those flavors that you love to order.

*Thank you for helping me with the thousands of dollars a month it takes to keep this business running. Without your help and continued support, I would not be able to keep you supplied with the flavors that you want for your personal use. *

The support that I have received over the past couple weeks has been absolutely amazing. I still really have no idea how to say thank you other than to let you know,

From the bottom of my heart,

With all my love and gratitude,

Thank you!

• Rich*
11 Likes

Rich (and Gremlin) is just so awesome! =)

5 Likes

Yeah I got a copy of it too. I was touched that so many helped keep the doors open for a bit longer. I truely hope it continues.

7 Likes