Help out a WA supplier (please)

Facebook post from Rich of GremberryFarms.com

First off, this Friday, Saturday and Sunday (June 12, 13 and 14) we are having a 10% off sale. Use the code DIY when you check out to take 10% off your orders total. This also works with the Weekly Flyer section, as well as the current sale on Stixx Mixx which is buy one 15ml and get a second of the same flavor for free.

Now for the hard part. I need your help. In October of last year the media and government managed to shut down our E-Juice business because of the Vape Crisis, so we went all in with Flavoring only as a DIY business. Things looked like it might work, but then it was hit by the Corona Virus Crisis. at which point I had to let the last employee go and take a full time job.

Now it is just me.

I will be faced with a hard decision soon as my lease for the shop is up in July and unless things change I won’t be able to afford another year.

I am not a person that asks for help and this all makes me horribly anxious (I guess that’s the right word) and uncomfortable. But I do need your help. If you are a Gremlin fan, please start sharing our name when you see someone looking for a place to buy flavors. Share a photo when your flavors arrive to show people we are here. I try to release a flyer every Friday, please share it with your groups to let people know of the sale. I am just one person that is running out of ideas so I am turning to you now for help.

We have two months to try to bring back part of the history that is Gremlin or it may be lost to the ages. Please help spread the word that we are indeed here and still open.

The last thing in the world I want to do is have a Going Out Of Business Sale, so I am calling this weekend our Still In Business Sale!

Thank you for your help, and a huge thank you for all the years that I have enjoyed so very much.

Rich

GremberryFarms.com

My thoughts:
If you can help keep another diy supplier in business please do so. They don’t have the biggest selection of flavors but all the orders I’ve placed have been accurate and arrived quickly.

Rich seems like a good dude every Friday he gives someone a $20 credit to his shop based in recommendations from the Facebook community. When I was working close to his shop I asked if I could tour his business and he was all about it. Unfortunately I never got around to it as life got hectic.

If we as the diy community can help another diy business stay open I think we should. Obviously things are rough for almost everyone but even a $20 order could help him out.

Thanks for reading my long post.

24 Likes

Wow @Gsnap I wish I hadn’t just placed a big order, or I’d def. order from him. Let me see if I’m missing any flavors. Thanks a lot for sharing this. Sad, but true, but hopeful story as well.

15 Likes

He used to be a big follower of mine.
I reached out before… I wish him the very best and hope he can still keep going.

@Gsnap your link is dead ending. Can you get that fixed please?

6 Likes

I placed a small order, even though we REALLY didn’t need anything. Gotta help each other out when we can!! Hopefully, I ordered from the right place… The top link doesn’t work, but the bottom one does! Gremberryfarms.com

Otherwise, I helped the wrong person. :joy::joy::joy:

12 Likes

I didn’t catch that bottom link, Thanks @Molly_Mcghee :smiley:

5 Likes

Prices look good, if I was US based I probably would top up.
0.5 oz is 15ml in the US, right?

6 Likes

Yeps… half ounce is 15ml

Looks like he only has 10 flavorah flavors…

5 Likes

Well, you already have them all :slight_smile:

Good chance to catch INW shisha orange and lemon. TPA Apricot, Honeydew and Taro are good to have as well.

The BOGOF on Stixx Mixx makes it a pretty great deal. Shame I am too far and prefer to keep to my customs free trade zone for now.

7 Likes

One can never have too many FLV’s… don’t ya know, they are like the pokemon sets :crazy_face:

7 Likes

Fixed :man_facepalming:. Thanks for the heads up!

6 Likes

Absolutely!!
Fantastic share, even though it pains me to read/learn of his situation.

A truly community oriented business, that has ALWAYS taken on feedback and requests from the community on what to carry, as well as taken a great deal of care and pride in getting product out the door accurately and quickly!

I have made quite a few purchases with Gremlin over the years, and I’ve always respected them.

I hope everyone steps up to help him out!
Gremlin is an asset I’d hate to lose.
Rob

8 Likes

Was Gremberry Farms once Gremlin DIY? If so, they’re a great little shop! Just wish the deal with them and DIYFS had held up. I’ll be placing an order this weekend if I can get internet access somewhere!

9 Likes

Its hard for a Wa State company to resell FLV and be competitive …Bryson even advised me to not buy direct bc of the taxes …The Tax in WA State is why ECX had FLV on clearance and why Grem is limited and tried blowing them out not too long ago :cry:…

I hope they make it through this , its so sad that our govt has had such a huge hand in destroying small business

10 Likes

Got my order in. Need to support our suppliers.

10 Likes

Thanks for the heads up @Gsnap

I have had a cart going at Gremberry for a week or more, just need to check my stock again to order the correct items.

Gremberry has always been good to deal with and have never had a problem with my orders. Going to make sure and get that order in really soon and thanks again for the heads up

9 Likes

Placed an order today. Got more Stixx, a few other new things and more bottles of good flavors. I’ve got room in my basement, I wonder how much space his shop takes up. Only about an hour and a half from his shop

9 Likes

Yes, same great guy!

Most definitely!

8 Likes

I don’t really think I need anything else, but I wanted to help so I made a purchase…, thanks @Gsnap!

8 Likes

I just found this post on Reddit:

Gremberry Farms

Forgive me if it’s not allowed but I saw this on Facebook.

Original text-
Bear with me, this could be a long post. Please read.

First off, this Friday, Saturday and Sunday (June 12, 13 and 14) we are having a 10% off sale. Use the code DIY when you check out to take 10% off your orders total. This also works with the Weekly Flyer section, as well as the current sale on Stixx Mixx which is buy one 15ml and get a second of the same flavor for free.

Now for the hard part. I need your help. In October of last year the media and government managed to shut down our E-Juice business because of the Vape Crisis, so we went all in with Flavoring only as a DIY business. Things looked like it might work, but then it was hit by the Corona Virus Crisis. at which point I had to let the last employee go and take a full time job.

Now it is just me.

I will be faced with a hard decision soon as my lease for the shop is up in July and unless things change I won’t be able to afford another year.

I am not a person that asks for help and this all makes me horribly anxious (I guess that’s the right word) and uncomfortable. But I do need your help. If you are a Gremlin fan, please start sharing our name when you see someone looking for a place to buy flavors. Share a photo when your flavors arrive to show people we are here. I try to release a flyer every Friday, please share it with your groups to let people know of the sale. I am just one person that is running out of ideas so I am turning to you now for help.

We have two months to try to bring back part of the history that is Gremlin or it may be lost to the ages. Please help spread the word that we are indeed here and still open.

The last thing in the world I want to do is have a Going Out Of Business Sale, so I am calling this weekend our Still In Business Sale!

Thank you for your help, and a huge thank you for all the years that I have enjoyed so very much.

Rich

GremberryFarms.com

That would be a loss for me if he went out of business.

4 Likes

@Gsnap posted about this a couple of days ago :+1:

8 Likes