Help Out Our New Zealand Brothers

It appears that the New Zealand Government are going to make a huge mistake and backflip their vaping stance they are looking at a flavour ban.

@Tworrs you will need to share the hell out of this one ( Glantz related I suspect)

https://www.parliament.nz/en/pb/petitions/document/PET_91278/petition-of-nancy-loucas-sutthoff-for-aotearoa-vapers-community

8 Likes

Done!
So sad what’s happening, India, New Zealand, where’s next? All because of knee jerk reactions to fake news, and more importantly MONEY, ie. MSA!
What a disgusting world we live in!

7 Likes

done
wth is wrong with all these ignorant politicians?

3 Likes

People like Glantz feeding them false and misleading information
stanton-glantz-ph_0
NOT A DOCTOR
https://www.vapingpost.com/2017/04/28/stanton-glantz-expert-or-extremist/

5 Likes

I blame all the Brexiteers and Trumpeteers. They’ve made it clear that the world has had enough of science and experts. Who needs facts when we can react on feelings and fake news?

4 Likes

A birdie told me (I have not been able to confirm it yet that Glantz was in NewZealand a few weeks ago) and all of a sudden the media started to agitate and the government appears to be listening to the media rather than the science (after all if a professor of medicine says it it must be true never mind he has never studied medicine EVER anywhere he just worked in the field)

5 Likes

Why am I still surprised … SIGH

4 Likes

I’m calling bullshit on this one. All politcians, all political parties are doing the same shit. Don’t cherry pick to support your causes.

4 Likes

We appreciate all the support we can get here in New Zealand, thanks folks. :hugs:

6 Likes

@woftam I can’t seem to find reference of a visit to NZ by Stanton Glantz anywhere in 2019, just a visit in 2013.
Maybe he flew in under the radar to visit the politicians on the quiet?
I keep looking though.
Apparently our proposed regegulations are coming out next month for debate, before being made into law, but I can’t find out the latest iteration of what they are proposing.

3 Likes

I can’t find anything on it either but the source that told me assures me he was there (apparently he darkened Australia’s shores as well)

4 Likes

Done. Insane.

5 Likes

He is such a sneaky bastard, he may well have done.

4 Likes

Signed!

Absolutely all the support!!

5 Likes

Not all who voted for Trump are stupid, @Suomynona… but you need to remember, what big Pharma wants, they get.

3 Likes

Far more money even then BT!

4 Likes

@woftam @Tworrs Reposted in the Italian forum and on this side are already signing the petition!

5 Likes

I was taking aim at the politicians, not the voters. The obvious ones and the ones backing them. Of course there is diversity among the voters and you’ll find all kinds of people voting for whatever parties.

3 Likes

The good thing is they’ve never talked about vaping so much, we’re on the headlines…:rage: :sob: :cry:

3 Likes

Thank you so much, really appreciated.

3 Likes