Help with a recipe

Hi my friends, this is my first post, i don’t know if i’m posting in the correct place :sweat_smile:, but, if someone with experience with DIY juices can help me, i will be really grateful! My girlfriend loves the Ignite Raspberry Orange Ice pod flavor, and I would like to make a juice that tastes as similar to it as possible, she smokes a lot and i would like to make a juice for her to use on her vape with less nicotine. I’ve made some juices other times, but I can’t make something too similar for her…
Can someone with experience can help me with the recipe?
Thankxxx! (Sorry my bad english :see_no_evil:)

7 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.

8 Likes

Thank you my friend! :pray:t2::pray:t2:

7 Likes

What kind of device will you be mixing for?

Frank will sum up pretty much what you will be needing to do. Should be the last post under the above link.

8 Likes

First, thanks a lot for the help! I want to make a juice for her, to use in my vaporesso luxe with zeus x mesh, I actually want to make a low nicotine juice for her use my vape and stop smoking disposable pods like ignite, we can’t know how those pods are manufactured, I want something that causes “less damage” for her lungs :rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

Do you have any flavor concentrate’s currently?
Most of the disposable vapes will be simple mixes of 3/4 flavors and a sweetener and a cooling agent (WS23). They are Asian mixes so I would be looking for Asian flavor houses like Reka. It will depend on whatever is available where you live. Nicotine base I would order in PG as high as available up to 100mg/ml. Still safe to mix with if you get it on your skin. For your mod and RTA you have plenty of power and taste wise you will use less flavoring than than what was used in the disposable. The site has a recipe side separate from the forum. It will have a calculator for entering your recipes. Enter your flavors and it will give you the recommended percentage
For that flavor. You can save your recipe there and make adjustments any time you need.

8 Likes

Jumping from a disposable (Low power/Wattage MTL Pod) to a Zeus X (high wattage MTL/DTL flavour atomizer) is a pretty steep jump you’re asking her to do, she’d only do it coz she loves you, but those are two completely different way of vaping, don’t know if she can make it.
if it’s for your Zeus you want to do it, the mix is pretty straight forward (you’ll just have to push some flavours) my 2c is to go first to a POD system like a Caliburn or a Wenax M1.

But she already is vaping and not smoking… and that’s a good thing,
But anyway, get yourself a decent blood Orange, (Flavorah, FW, VSO or a natural orange) , Blood orange is my guess, and it’s what I would do in a mix like that, I doubt they went for a normal orange.
Raspberry (VSO, Inawera shisha, FW Razzleberry, SSA, any really ) buy WS23 (A must on those bloody disposable liquids) and CAP Super Sweet (its Citric acid will help the Raspberry).

Not a really difficult mix even if I don’t particularly fancy a raspberry and Orange combo, who’s going to have the lead ? Head note??? you won’t taste both so why do it?? What does the liquid taste like? A bright frozen Raspberry with orange underneath? Or a blood orange with Raspberry?? Start with that and then go forward…

But anyway you got my 2c and my welcome to ELR @R3GAT (btw where are you from?)

12 Likes

I can’t help with the recipe, but I wanted to say welcome to the forum!

6 Likes

My thinking is that for a Raspberry and Orange Ice vape that with Raspberry and Orange both being strong typically upfront flavorings (especially blood orange) that one has to be dominant. I’d go for a nice strong Raspberry like FA Raspberry upfront and pair with something like TPA Orange Cream which doesn’t stand out as much as blood orange. Then if more orange is needed I’d start @.5 with blood orange to increase the orange flavor. Use sweetener sparingly .25% and WS23 @ around 1%. I feel like most disposable vape makers use cheaper flavor houses like TPA and FW as it’s more cost effective (most are all about profit) make it cheap and sell at a premium $. Plus most disposable vapes seem to use high % of flavor so cost would definitely be an issue if they used say Flavorah or FA. I’d experiment with cheaper flavorings to find something you like and then convert to pricier flavorings once you have a decent recipe.

8 Likes