Help with a simple pancake recipe?

hi guys im sitting here and i thought of pancake man of some reason but last time i bought it it was no good think they change the recipe in some way taste zero.but i realy apriciate a nice simple pancake or crepes style recipe im open for suggestions with some fruits or choclate or sprinkles with ice cream or just the cake part thanks:)

4 Likes

Here are some mixes that can get you going.

5 Likes

@Chrispdx nailed it with that search link @min0.

@xalBBlax nailed it with the surprisingly insane FW Vanilla Butternut.

5 Likes

Or pancake tpa at 4% and butter of any brand at 0.5%

5 Likes

Could play around with this:
#79 TFA Butter Biscuit 5ml.
TFA Butterscotch 8% ––was FW
INA Biscuit 2%
TFA Double Chocolate 1% ----was INA
WLT Butter 1%
TFA Acetyl Pyrazine 0.5%
See #36A

.5 mg 30/70 Rating:6.5 Tasting TFA Butterscotch UGH –-piney taste.!
2nd Rating: 8.1 Lightly Buttered Pancakes!!!
3rd tasting: 7.8 Sweet good balance. Wears on you. At high 6w’s & old wick.Taste can disappears. Nice mixer.

2 Likes

Cant get more simole than this @mino

2 Likes

thanks guys dont have butternut:/

2 Likes

this is the two flavors ive got for a pancake juice for the moment so my question is is the real flavors pancake any good?

2 Likes

but what about Waffle Capella? Hmmm? Why didn’t you ask about that one? Hmmm?

2 Likes

Rf pancake is good. I mix it up at 3% with tfa butter and cap maple syrup. I wouldnt make a huge batch as i have done as the flavor really disappears if you leave it for a month or two

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing recipes. I am glad I have found your post while searching for the importance of writing research papers in college, you can also look on site if you also want to read them. I will surely gonna try that recipe because I love pancakes. I always make them on weekends for my family and friends.

4 Likes

@Adriana_Yanes Just want to welcome you to the forum. LOTS of good information here and some great people who are knowledgeable and willing to share their experience. Hope your mixing journey is awesome !!

3 Likes