Help with a small cheap mod

Yes to the cotton candy that’s an official idea, I’d like to do that with an orange and white color way
Yes on the replaceable battery too always convenient to just go from 0 to 100 in an instant. Plus I like the versatility you get when you have multiple devices running the same battery. I like my SMPL and also like my Sigelei 150 so I know I always have charged batteries despite what kind of mod I’m in the mood for

2 Likes

I LOVE my subox mini kit-I just got a new Nebox and I think the subox is better
I THINK you can still get a complete kit for less than $50
www.ecig.com They have great prices on everything!
($49.05 + $3 shipping-just looked-5 star rating

1 Like

what brand is this? where to buy?

Kanger-
website is posted in the first reply
its a GREAT mod
sorry! www.ecig.com

I know you are looking for an 18650 but the IStick 40TC has dropped down to under $30 and would have an incredible battery life with a Naut! And you don’t have to use the TC, most everyone I know that has one just uses it regular VV/VW. Very simple and very ergonamic, small and light. I think your wife would like it.

1 Like

Actually my iStick 30W has better battery life with my nautilus than my TC40W… Strange! I did not expect that.

1 Like

Well the price is certainly right. Might be worth a look-see,. Thanks!

Based on what I’ve read, I’ve decided to get her the evic mini. Lot’s of features and it seems like a sturdy little mod. Hell I may buy one for myself as well. http://www.evape.us/joyetech-evic-vtc-mini-60w-express-kit them very reasonable and I think I have points there. Free shipping and…it doesn’t ship from China!

2 Likes

She’s going to love it. And if you don’t get one for yourself too…well, ever hear the term marital discord? They get pissed when we hog their stuff! LOL :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Preachin’ to the choir, my friend!

1 Like