Help with a small cheap mod

Hey guys and gals,
I need help finding a small VV/VW mod for the wife. She was using an istick 10w mini (yeah I know, but she loves it) and it won’t hold a charge for more that 20 mins so she wants another one. I’m reluctant to buy another one because I think it would make more sense to buy a small single 18650 mod and just throw out the battery and not the whole mod. She is currently using my old MVP20W and complains that it’s too heavy and she hates the sharp edges. What I’m looking for is something small and ergonomically comfortable. It doesn’t need to be more than 20- 30 watts as she only uses a Nautilus tank (and may never try anything else), so a TC is not necessary. I don’t want the Kanger as VW is preset, but I was looking at the Smowell DPV 30 or something similar. Anyone have any recommendations?
Thanks!

Joyetech eVic VT Mini. Replaceable single 18650. Low watts would hold a charge a good long time and is very versatile.

2 Likes

I was going to suggest the Kanger Sub Box… Maybe an eLeaf iStick 50w? More than a singe, but the battery life would be amazing running a Nautilus. I know you don’t want TC, but the iStick 60w is a single 18650 and can be found “mod only” for about $40.00 give or take.

2 Likes

You should probably think about the IPV D2. Should be able to find one between $40-$50. Has all the functionality of the IPV4s should you need it and replaceable 18650 battery.

The Pressa is quite small but no replaceable battery. 40 watt, 2600 mah battery. Last I seen it had good reviews…

http://ezeevape-hazelgrove.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/wismec-presa-ezeevape-hazelgrove.co_.uk_-600x600.jpg

3 Likes

Heck, I like the looks of the Pressa.

3 Likes

Notice who makes the Presa…

3 Likes

I like the Presa. Just wish it had a replaceable battery. May be cool to have though…

2 Likes

love my istick 50 but I hate the idea of throwing it out when the battery won’t charge.

1 Like

I hear ya, I like mine too. It will be a sad day for me when it won’t hold a charge :frowning:

2 Likes

I was looking hard at this one. Don’t know that the wife would like the boxiness of it. She’s really effing picky (guess that’s a compliment of sorts to me)

1 Like

I would suggest going to a vape shop where she can hold one. They’re really petite but a lot of mod packed into a small package. But there are some other great suggestions here too

2 Likes

I actually have 2 of them in my shop so I played with one a little. the whole front panel you see is the fire button. The small buttons below the display are the up/down buttons, ect. It’s really kinda cool. Yeah, I have been steering toward units you can replace batteries myself for personal. In the end it is best…

2 Likes

Haha I second the VTC mini now that I’ve got one. It’s smaller than it looks in pictures and it’s nice and rounded and satin-y. Like @SthrnMixer said, maybe you could take to her to a shop to look at some different ones…get a feel for what she’s after.

3 Likes

If it came in pink it would be 100% in. Did I mention she’s picky? You should see her at the theater trying to pick a movie based on the poster. :laughing:

I was going to mention that they have pink silicone skins you can get for them. Not sure if that’d be something she’d be okay with, but worth a look see. :wink: Looks like they may be getting new colors, too. Red, gold, and what appears to be dark grey or green?

3 Likes

Guess that means you’ll have to go with the Kanger Subox Nano in Pink. You could keep the tank for yourself should she not want to go subohm. Nano is the same as the mini but less juice…

3 Likes

Complete Kit. May be able to find a express kit (mod only) but may be too soon to see many at this time…

4 Likes

Get the pink and blue, swap the colored toppers with each other and voila…two cotton candy rigs.

3 Likes

Holy shit, she loves cotton candy! Of course that means twice the cost but she would love that!

1 Like

Guess you’ll have to swap battery doors as well for that true effect…

3 Likes