Help with a sweet tobacco recipe

Hello everyone, my name is Alex and I’m from Brazil and unfortunately I don’t speak English and I’m using Google translate I would like you to help me with a good recipe for sweet tobacco, it can be fruity, gourmet.Something I can vape without it being sickening, I’ll share the essences I blindly acquired.Thank you in advance and I wish I am very grateful in advance for any help.Note: I use an MTL atomizer.

8 Likes

Maybe ry4 double with sone cap sweet cream and caramel original would be good. Add some super sweet

2 Likes

Oi. Welcome Alex. I won’t be gentle.

Remember this thing first - NEVER ever write your flavors in the database, but rather always FIND them - all flavors you have are already there. This is important for two things:

1. you will not fuck up the database. you have 40 flavors and more than 10 are WRONGLY added. WTF are you doing? If everyone would be doing it like you do, then this database would not be usable and noone could help anyone.
  2. Since you entered flavors wrong, you cannot use database - because the program cannot find flavors that you actually have and thus it can’t help you / suggest you recipes. Instead of thousands recipes, you probably get couple of dozen only and what’s even worse, all those are most probably garbage recipes. You need to enter your flavors properly to be able to use database / get recipe suggestions.

So your first thing to do now is to enter your flavors properly - FIND them and SELECT them in a database, NOT write them (there are numbers there too and those numbers are showing in how many recipes that flavor was used - that should help you find your flavors on a list; if you select a flavor with 5 recipes shown, then that is wrong and do NOT add that flavor; all flavors you have are used in thousands of recipes).

Now to your question - if i were you i would try to make this recipe here

Use:
2% Shisha Vanilla (Inawera)
1.2% Red Burley (Flavorah)
1% Sweet and Smokey (Flavorah)
2% Vanilla Bean ice Cream (Cap)
No Sweetener
Let it steep for a week.
It won’t be the same as the original, but it might be close and delicious. Welcome and ask more questions; we’re here to help.

5 Likes

Thank you for the guidance regarding my error, I will correct it.And I am immensely grateful for the recipe!!!

4 Likes

You’re welcome. Let us know how the mix was, what you liked and what not, so we might help you improving it to your taste. Happy mixing!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @ALEX_SILVA :tada:

Welcome! This is the perfect place for help, you’ll find lots and lots of experience here.

You could do
Ry4
Vanilla custard
Caramel
Graham cracker (clear)

You could add butter toffee for richness, or butterscotch.

Add sweetener to your liking.

1 Like

Thank you Marie, would you have a recipe with the % please??

1 Like