Help with creams

What cream can I use to just make a mix lighter but not take away from the texture?

6 Likes

Your not trying ti add any other notes like Caramel , Vanilla etc ??? Just looking for a light cream to thin the mix out ??? Post Recipe id like to see what texture and what other creams and flaves you have used …off the top you can go with FA Cream Fresh but too much will take away some texture possibly

5 Likes

Tfa sweet cream, cap sweet cream, cap creamy yogurt

4 Likes

Thats the recipe ?? Or light creams you have??? Cap Sweet Cream is a nice I use to put it in everything

6 Likes

Hangsen cream is my go to neutral cream; for me it’s pretty much a half and half cream. SSA sweet cream is fast becoming another favorite; pairs beautifully with fruits that are a bit thin in texture. Both are good as an additive rather than a flavor presence. TFA vanilla swirl adds no texture per se but will add a vanilla note.

8 Likes

Bavarian Cream (SC) WF is a nice clean egg free cream, not sure it would make a mix lighter, I probably would just try reducing the existing flavor percentages first

10 Likes

I agree with @Rocky02852 for lowering the existing flavors in the recipe. Experiment by reducing 1%, 3% etc.

5 Likes

I use their Cream and French Vanilla Ice Cream (good shit right there!). I think I got them from Bull City but when I looked they no longer have 'em. -sigh-

6 Likes

I bought a shitload of the Hangsen Cream in the summer when it was on sale.
PM me if you need a couple bottles

7 Likes

Yep, I use Sweet Cream as a sweetener instead of anything with synthetic sweeteners.

5 Likes