Help With Distinguishing Cream Flavor

Apple Mix,( Ice Cream, Cream, Vanilla these are regular) Green Orange and Coconut (I like their coconut, it’s clean tasting and creamy to me). They have some nice Tobaccos as well but not sure if that’s your thing.

3 Likes

No it’s plain INW Vanilla, not Shisha, Classic, Madagascar or Bourbon. It’s almost like Uba Uba in a way but stronger an sweeter without the citrus Uba has. I define it as Vanilla Candy.

3 Likes

Jenny, the Ice Creams are amazing, especially French Vanilla Ice Cream, it’s almost a luscious and creamy Ice Cream, while the regular Ice Cream is a little less flavorful (but still magnificent). The way I think of the Ice Creams is if you had a bowl of Butter Pecan Ice Cream, and took out the Pecans, that’s the flavor, buttery and slightly carmellic, very creamy, plus no odd or peppery flavors (TPA is peppery for me, while my hubby can’t taste it).

3 Likes

I do like tobaccos just not super leafy tobacco, or overly nutty like a 555, I love the lighter tobacco flavors. French Pipe SC I enjoy too, potent to death though, it has this really deep, dark berry flavor that is just delicious.

1 Like

I am having so much trouble with peppery flavor in my TFA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream! I have been told it eventually steeps out. So, I put away all of those juices for a nice lonnnnng nap. But, I will definitely buy this if you say it avoids this problem!

1 Like

I really like NET’s if I’m going to vape tobaccos although I haven’t ever made but two home made extracts of them. Kinnickinnick really got me started on them lately and it looks like I’m going to step further into the abyss. And I thought concentrates were an abyss, pphhhfff, but NET’s do offer an excellent vape experience. Even some DIYers that thought they did not like Tobacco vapes can easily end up liking one or two NET extracts.

1 Like

Try FW or CAP VBIC, they don’t have the pepper note.

3 Likes

Good tip, thank you!

2 Likes

Jenny, for those of us that taste it, it doesn’t really go away with steep time, only fades a little, but it’s still there. Beaufort is right, the Cap or FW are great replacements, I use Cap VBIC a lot. I’m not quite a chocolate flavor person, but just tried Bittersweet Chocolate Extra (TPA) and it is so good, dark and decadent and goes with FA Tiramisu really well.

3 Likes

Really, you still notice it after a long steep? That’s a shame. I might have some juice to be giving away again @Bikerdude If I still taste the pepper in my mixes with TFA VBIC in them!

1 Like

Yes !!!

1 Like

I need to try the LB Ice Cream as well, always hear such good things about it. That Vanilla Cream Tobacco looks good, but the reviews on it are kinda meh.

@Ken_O_Where and his cohort openly mocked me until I picked it up. I cannot put into words how good the LB VIC is. I don’t know about their other flavors, but WOW, when the whole “Who owns the VIC flavor” conversation comes up, you can hit them with the LB rock.

I’m a strange one, because I have an issue with “something” in the CAP Vanilla line, which puts me OUT of the running for most of their Vanillas INCLUDING the VC, and that sucks, because I love the VC. For me personally I got the same (I don’t know what it is) in the CAP VBIC and a few others, so that kinda shot me out of the VIC/VBIC market. Have the TPA, never got pepper from it, just didn’t float my VIC boat. Enter the LB VIC, end of story.

4 Likes

It’s that plasticy flavor isn’t it, the Capella I mean.

1 Like

Yeah, I think that’s it, it’s hard to explain, and clearly it sucks as I’m a VC fiend, and everyone goes all crazy for the Cap. I’ve not compiled an explicit list, but I know many of the vanilla’s seems to get me from CAP. Sucks because when I started out, loaded up on the CAP’s !!! May have to trade them off. Whatever the note is, (damn sure COULD be plasticky), it’s off-putting enough where I can’t really vape it.

2 Likes

That is one of the saddest things that i have read all day, Doctor Who levels of sadness.

5 Likes

For me, I taste it in VBIC, French Vanilla, Custard v1 and v2, most definitely in Cake Batter. The Vanilla Whipped Cream doesn’t have it for me though.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Interesting. I can say the same for all of them, BUT, will have to sniffy sniff the VWC and see it is does or does not.

Finally finished it, this is as close as I could get it to the real thing, using Cream Fresh and Italian Cream HS for the main creamy notes, and INW Custard for lush, had to pick a custard that doesn’t have a real heavy vanilla note since the vanilla in the gelato is more Tahitian tasting. I’ve enjoyed it so far :grinning:. Thanks for all the input y’all!
http://tjek.nu/r/cAEx

8 Likes