Help with flav %'s

I made it and it’s good. Members here make better recipes if you know who to follow.

1 Like

I changed it up a little.

1 Like

There’s a chart floating somewhere on the internet for certain brands, on how much to use. My rule is, 5% any time I’m trying a new recipe. That’s 5% total. So if it’s only two flavors, do 3.5/1.5, or something like that. Once you find which flavors stand out, add less or more from there, make 10ml’s lol. That’s the best advice anyone has given me so far.

1 Like

Yeah if your unsure. 10mil is safe place to make a sample so you don’t wast a lot of flavors. But that persentage seems way low to me. But i damn sure don’t know all lol :frowning:

It’s mentioned here I think:

Different brands make things at different strengths. 5% seems way low for Capella, but kinda on the high end for Flavour Art. I always check here :: Flavor list e-Liquid Calculator. :smile:

2 Likes

With flavourart i’ve found 5-10% to be a good range for mixes. TFA usually 10-15% for mixes. I’ve found that some flavors need like 5% by themselves, and others as low as .5%. That’s why i start low, and work my way up. I remember I put like 14% pineapple one time, and i swear to this day i can still taste it in my dripper, even though it’s a completely new build.

3 Likes

Any1 got this flavour %

the unicorn milk leaked one! Ordered all the concentrates which have arrived and cant fond the recepie :frowning:

It’s to the right - zoom out, go in landscape mode or scroll to the right :smile:

1 Like

looks like he took a screenshot instead of saving the link - is this the one you mean, @Rhunwills?