Help with my 1st really crappy tasting juice

Hi

I mixed my 1st liquid and it is not good at all.

if anyone can assist in getting me the intended Raspberry Slush it would be much appreciated.

here is the recipe i used:

Raspberry (sweet) TFA: 8%
Gummy candy TFA : 4%
Blueberry Wild TFA: 3.5%
Raspberry Berryl FA: 2%
Sweetner 10% TFA : .05
Koolada TFA: 2%

I know i messed up on the koolada because its overpowering all of the other flavours, but i can get the taste of the other flavours but its just doesnt taste good.

1 Like

Koolada around 1% should be fine

In what way does it not taste good?

Is there a particular flavour overpowering?

Raspberry (sweet) TFA: 4%
Gummy candy TFA : 3%
Blueberry Wild TFA: 3%
Raspberry Berryl FA: 1%
Sweetner 10% TFA : .05
Koolada TFA: 1%

1 Like

it almost taste like bad fruit

its not harsh but just bad tasting

i dont know if that makes sense

1 Like

that raspberry may be too high and start to taste bad

3 Likes

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/list?q=Raspberry+Slush&exclsingle=0&adaptedfrom=&sort=score&direction=desc

Thanks ill try the above recipe and will browse through the recipes in the link.

you guys are champion

1 Like

is there a steep time required?

or can i mix and shake and vape?

The Percentages I posted were a rough guideline, I always vape a tank of my liquids straight after I mix to get a baseline, if I feel it needs a steep, in the cupbaord it goes, otherwise, vape on.

2 Likes

Thanks buddy

1 Like

Im sure others more knowledgable in these flavours will add their opinions over time, you can refer to the flavour notes here if you want:

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/flavors

I can’t help with these flavours but I just wanted to say that your new avatar is pretty cool.

2 Likes

If you havent already google H.R Giger, he is one super talented slightly over-sexed guy

I missed out creepy…

2 Likes

Blueberry wild is basically the same as billberry. Its a very strong flavour. Id try dropping the blueberry wild down to 2.0% and raspberry down to 3.5 - 4% and gummy candy up to 5%
Then test that.

I think the raspberry sweet is very much way too high. Berries are acidic. You could also try using 4% Capella Cool Mint instead of the Koolada to get the cooling effect. That would sweeten it a bit too.

Thanks everyone for the responses. Do you think I should change the brand of concentrates as well as the % of the concentrates.

Im the same
I always fill my tank halfway after a new mix and force my way thru it regardless so i can get a complete profile , i dont feel a few test puffs do juice justice. The only exception is custards for me where they go in storage for a week before i do my tank testing

3 Likes

This thread was recently posted as is a guide to help you research your flavors and get a better understanding on how to use them.

1 Like

Raspberry (sweet) TFA: 3%
Gummy candy TFA : 2%
Blueberry Wild TFA: 2%
Raspberry Berryl FA: 2%
Koolada TFA: 1%

Honestly all the fruits are sweet as is. Drop the sweetner. I lowered all your percentages by a bit. This will hopefully get your liquids right.

Now with the bottle you have put half in one bottle and half in another bottle and fill with VG. Might make it at least tolerable

2 Likes

Hi

Thanks for the input, but i dont understand what you mean when you say put half in one bottle and hafl in another bottle.

Separate the liquid you made that was too strong between 2 bottles and add VG :thumbsup:

1 Like