Help with TFA Milk/Dairy

is it just me or does the TFA Milk/Dairy taste nutty and not necessarily creamy? I did only mix this a day or two ago with TFA Crunch berry tho maybe thats why… I just started DIY so im new to this… thanks

1 Like

Some people use Sweet Cream TPA or Cream Fresh FA for a richer more realistic dairy. Check this recipe and you can see how some duplicate real milk.

Tongue F $@#

1 Like

Thanks for that… unfortunately i dont have the fruit circles or the fresh cream but do have Bavarian cream tfa and sweet cream tfa on their way

1 Like

You should be able to make milk with those two if you ever need it again.

1 Like

Any idea on %'s to make a milk base with them 2 or 3? Im a creamy type/desert type vaper thank you for your help

1 Like

From what I’ve read Sweet cream is little strong. I’d start a 1 to 1.5 of each and adjust to taste. What I like you may not like. Anytime you make something you’re not sure about start small… you can always add more later.

1 Like

Will do, my 2 creams should be here on fri cant wait to mix with them

1 Like

Bavarian cream was the first cream I got and it changed my life and my mixing forever. :stuck_out_tongue:

Its That good huh? Hope so i got 4 oz’s coming along the 4oz’s of tfa sweet cream, tfa ripe strawberry and tfa cheesecake graham cracker crust mmmmm

Good choices. :slight_smile: I have all of those except cheesecake graham…I have the plain cheesecake. Graham cracker is on my list. The sweet cream and bavarian cream are really useful and good for mixing with practically everything. The ripe strawberry is by far one of the best strawberries IMO. The scent is awesome, but you may find it’s not very sweet.

TPA is great for getting started because they’re pretty cheap, decent flavors, and they have a huge selection. I started with all TPA flavors and have gradually added some Flavour Art, Flavor West, Capella, and one Inawera. It’s addicting. When I first got into DIY, I never imagined I’d have several different versions and vendors of the same flavor. I thought “Eh, I’ll just get a few I know I’ll use and that’ll do me.” Ha! Yeah, right. I was clearly delusional. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I originally got 30 mls of the graham cracker crust cheesecake. And i love it so i HAD to get 4oz’s lol and the ripe strawberry is very good im looking into making a great strawberry graham cheesecake And i got a good one so far with them two flavors but i wanna throw in a cream or two to really set it aside from others… i was looking at getting some custards as well an a vanilla bean ice cream any suggestions? Im def into dessert/creamy vapes

The “favorite” around here is Capella’s Vanilla Custard v1. I’ve got v1 and v2 and can’t say I LOVE either of them yet, but I think I need to try some more mixes. I want to try TPA and FA’s Custards, too. I have yet to find an FA flavor I don’t like. Vienna and Catalan cream from FA are awesome. I have TPA whipped cream and it’s really useful as a lighter cream. I just ordered TPAs vanilla bean ice cream, so I can’t comment on that one and I don’t really have anything comparable. Vanilla swirl was kinda like an ice cream, I used it a lot, but not quite the same and not one I’ve reordered. FA’s Cookie, Acetyl Pyrazine, and FW Salted Caramel are some of my current “must-haves” for anything desert related.

1 Like

I order from heartland vapes and they dont have the v1 custard so i was thinking of checking out bullcity vapor since they are on the east coast and im in NE PA but they seem to be more expensive for flavors so i dono if its worth paying more and getting my supplies faster or pay less and wait lol

Heartland is definitely cheapest when it comes to ordering large sizes, but BCV is only 0.50 more. They’re the cheapest I’ve found for most flavors in smaller sizes. But, I haven’t ordered anything from them yet so I can’t really vouch for them in terms of shipping and customer service. I put together a list of prices that I try to keep updated; maybe it’ll help. ECX has Capella’s as well, but they’re often out of stock on the v1 custard.

1 Like

Thank you fir all your help jojo

1 Like