Help with titrate and mass spec testing

Last week I made two 3500ml jugs of 3mg and one 6mg, they titrate tested to 6mg and ~8mg respectively. Weird but whatever, so I diluted one of the 6s down to two 3s, added extra pg to keep it at 30% and everything, left one 6 as is and upped the 8 to a 12.

The 6 and 3s are fine but after adding more nicotine to the 12 it titrate tested closer to an 18, It was also fairly pink, pinker than my jug of 18mg made with a different jug of nic solution. I whipped out the mass spectrometer, ph of my base 100mg/ml nicotine was 10.03ph at 23.4c. I dont know how to actually tell if my mass spec reading is good or not, its close to what some places say the ph is supposed to be, so i titrate tested my 100mg/ml it read at about 97.356.

Everytime I search anything about this the google AI is screaming at me that theres excess alkaline amines, but I dont trust it, nor know what that even means.
This is my first time using a mass spec and titrate testing 100mg/ml. Am I just going insane and mis-pouring everything or is my nicotine solution bad?

1 Like