Herakles Tank spring

Since my step daughter "stole my Herkles tank off of me I went and bought another from a local B&M, when I just opened it to add juice to it for the first time I found a spring between the oring and tank body… any idea where this came from or would go to?

does the afc ring click when you adjust it? it could be from that if it normally clicks they may have used a spring or more than one?

As far as I know there is nothing in the upper tank section that would have a spring. I know there is no spring being used on the contact pin from doing a little reading online. My guess is that that spring came from another item and went flying and landed in your tank. Ohm it out to make sure it’s OK and if it is, give a try. Should be just fine…

1 Like

Hmm, didn’t think of that, true, check this. Could use a spring and ball bearing for the air flow ring to click into place. If it does click into place then, you should be OK…

1 Like

Well there are no leaks, dribbles, or floods. Nothing really seems amiss, air flow does click when turning, I think they did this on purpose just to make me wonder. Anyone ever see the movie Exit to Eden… remember the ladder in the movie?

2 Likes

it may have been there were 2 springs and bearings but hey if it’s not broke ya can’t fix it rt!!! vape on brother !!!

1 Like

It’s a bird, it’s a plane, no, it’s a spring…

1 Like