Here is the?

Shit i vaped 50ml in a day and 250ml in a week. :joy::joy::joy::joy: im a ok :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

I have been searching for cherry coke for years! THIS IS IT! After reading reviews on some SSA flavors I was looking at, S. Drummer mentioned the cherry cola. One thing lead to another and Bam!, my new ADV is born. Definitely need the VTA sugar cane. It is not the same without it. It has that corn syrupy after taste that is so prevalent in any liquid cola on the market. I don’t get the “fizz” that’s been mentioned at all, just a genuine cherry cola flavor. Thanks for all the research that’s gone into this, my taste buds are appreciative.

8 Likes

Is the fizz thing true? I drink close to 6-8 cans of pepsi a day. I can’t help it. N i am well aware it’s terrible

3 Likes

Yes it is. The sugar cane gives it a punch which is fantastic

3 Likes

The fizz thing is true and best S&V
It settles after a steep!
I’m getting more fizz from SD pepe, but both are sooo delicious. I vaped 750ml and I need to mix soon again :drooling_face: :drooling_face:

3 Likes

That sugar cane is something else. Works great in cereal recipes too.

3 Likes

Did you use the vta sugar cane it. Because my one that steeped seemed to have a little more pop after the steep. Could feel the fizz more on my tounge

2 Likes

Yes, I have the sugar cane in it.
The MD Pepe got the SSA vanilla sugar and vta/ooo soda. I really feel that fizz in the mouth, it’s jummy jummy :joy: I love both, SD cherry coke and MD pepe. I’m addicted to this stuff

5 Likes

Late to the party here. How does the SSA Cherry and Cola compare to the FA versions? I have both FA versions but haven’t played around with them yet.

5 Likes

Welcome TO the party @TorturedZen

I can’t speak directly to the SSA/FA Cola, as I’ve not solo’d FA’s, BUT, the Cherries I can a bit. The SSA Cherry is, for lack of better words, PERFECT to pair with SSA’s Cola. It’s almost TOO perfect. I knew as soon as I solo’d each, that they HAD to pair, and pair, they did.

I have tried almost every Cola out there, and while never solo’ing many, I can state the SSA’s is hands down THE best one I have ever used. It’s more than just the Fizz, BUT, it DOES have fizz in a way that I don’t think I have ever had in a Cola before, AND, pairing that with the actual Cola medley, it’s just a must have winner. IMO.

4 Likes

Thanks SD. I had time earlier today to throw a quick tester together with the FA Cola. I detected (finger test) no fizz whatsoever but what I got was a cola syrup flavor. Not bad but not that great. Looks like I’ll be adding the SSA Cola to my next BCF order. Mucho grassy-ass brother!

5 Likes

@TorturedZen can’t wait to hear what YOUR thoughts are on it. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’ve got the cherry, guess I’ll get the cola out of curiosity. I use to love coke (both kinds) years ago. The last time I drank any soda was in June 1983. I’ve forgotten what they taste like so it’ll be interesting to vape it.

4 Likes

One makes you belch, the other makes you clean the house! :yum:

9 Likes

I’ll try to remember to give you a shout when I get it.

5 Likes

And you can do both at once!

8 Likes