Here is the?

So i want to move a few recipes to 80/20 now that im using this wotofo dual mesh. Literally burning the juice and would like it a little thicker. How much percentage wise should i go up on the flavors. Seeing i was adding 10% more vg would i add 10% or 20% more flavor?

3 Likes

I vary my recipes vg/pg ratio between 65/35 and 80/20 depending on time of year (weather) and device I’m using, and never notice a need to increase or decrease flavor %. In theory you could find steep times taking a little longer due to less pg, but with a ten point difference I’m not even sure it would register unless your mixing large batches.

A fairly simple way to answer this question for your own taste buds would be to take a flavor you are familiar with and mix up two 5-10ml bottles in your different vg/pg ratios and test them side by side, drip the higher vg first and if it needs more flavor you should notice when you drip the higher pg version.

For what it’s worth I’ve only ever increased overall flavor % in max vg, and it’s been years since i vaped max vg so if i was to do it again i would test it like i just described just out of curiosity lol

6 Likes

Im gonna do what you recommended. Its a shake n vape so ill test that out. I was just looking for easier choice as with a newborn and a 1 yr old its hard to find time to mess around. I finally tested some stuff last night two weeks later then i wanted too :joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

I understand where your coming from, if it’s a shake and vape your familiar with you could even skip the two bottle test and just try it out with the higher vg and go from there, if it tastes good then your good to go lol

Edit: i will say this, i have some recipes that i use a higher % of vg because it helps with the vape feeling “thick” in recipes that already have that characteristic, like heavy custards etc, but i also don’t really notice it being thicker if it’s a fruit recipe so it could just be mental lol

4 Likes

Im only doing it as when i used quad coils i notice i dont burn through liquid as quickly with a 80vg mix. I have smashed through 80ml of this cherry cola in about 3 days on this dual mesh. Hoping it will slow down like it did with quad coils

3 Likes

That’s hilarious lol I’m about to polish off a 30ml of that cherry cola that i mixed up yesterday afternoon, and I’m only using a single coil dripper at 40 watts, i tend to vape less if I’m dripping instead of squonking or rta lol

6 Likes

I drink at least 8 Pepsi a day…no cola could phase this girl? Or. . would it… stop me 1​:thinking::no_mouth::handshake:from drinking all me calories??? Fukit I’m a try it anyway…where is this “cola recipie”??

5 Likes

1% ssa cola, 1.25% ssa ripe cherry, 0.25% sweetener of your choice lol all credit goes to @SessionDrummer who made it while doing solo testing on the ssa flavors, it’s probably the best shake and vape i have ever had lol

5 Likes

Its better with vta sugar cane. You can thank me later :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Im hitting 150ml in a week i got 150ml left before i start smashing the fizzy cola bottles i made :joy::joy:

3 Likes

I don’t have vta sugar cane, i also don’t mind super sweet in 99% of mixes, between super sweet, flv sweetness, and ricks sugarmama I’m all set on forms of sweeteners, not to mention ooo powdered sugar, cotton candy, blue raz cotton candy, flv frosting, 4-5 different marshmallows lol brown sugar, meringue…I can’t justify a sugar cane lol

3 Likes

It gives more of a straight sugar taste. Makes the cola fizz more

5 Likes

Need to mix @SessionDrummer’s cola now with the VT sugar cane :laughing:
I mixed @EyeMSam’s MD Pepe and it’s an amazing cherry Vanilla Coke.

5 Likes

Thank you very much @Fishaddict420. I can’t NOT disagree. :slight_smile:

I gotta get that one @Psycho_316.

2 Likes

MO FIZZY ??? !!!

5 Likes

It literally does change the fizz i just dont get it. Almost feels like pop rocks on my toungue :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Well dammmit, now I can’t NOT get it !!! I’m still trying to figure out how Sobucky got the fizz INTO the Cola in the first place !!

6 Likes

Walt at real flavors figured it out with the rfsc soda base, i still have two 10ml bottles of it stashed away lol but it’s just an additive, and the bubbles wore off at about the two week mark

6 Likes

Shit, I gotta see if I even HAD that one @Fishaddict420.

@Psycho_316 and I were screwing around with the Cola, AS, I was steeping mine for testing, and I just ended up mixing others, and S&V’d the C.Cola.

The fizz, really pushed the cola over the top, and I had FEARED that it might subside after a steep, but it did not. It did reduce just a bit, but it was still there. Going to look in my RFSC stash…

7 Likes

Sodium Hydroxide… Caustic… That fizz is the skin on your tongue slowly being eaten via caustic vapour, but what about your lungs? Vape 15mls in a day and report back… Squonk, squonk.

3 Likes