Heritage Smooth - THE MILKMAN Clone

Hey guys, ive been going nuts for 2+ years, trying to re create this amazing RY4, no luck yet, wondering if anyone would have this recipe or mixed something really close to it? or a recipe leak? LOL ive tried RY4 double, RY4 CC, RY4 (FA) and these have been the closest ones to re create the Flavor Profile, but still no luck… any tip would be more than appreciated, actually when they switched from drippers to chubbys recipe changed, i just did a drop on mouth and there is an astringent to it, dryes the mouth really quick, and theres a bitter note to it, hopefully its not a custom NET, :confused:

THANKS GUYS!

4 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.

6 Likes

If you go to the other side of site it will be the calculation side with recipes. Do a simple search for Milk man. Remember cloning is difficult. By that the recipes will be close or good guessed.

Look them over and see what you taste in the mix then make small samples till you think you have the right one.
Type in Milk man when the results come up hit the star button. The better recipes will come up

6 Likes

beleive me ive searched everywhere, for years, but ill give it one last search, ive come to make something “close” in my mind, but when i try it again theres something way different, plus it hits in the chest its stated as a 70/30 vg pg, but was going through some threads and ppl say to go higher on pg than vg to get throat hit :confused: that drop made me feel im at day one again…

4 Likes

How is the viscosity of the original juice?! Like water, or like a lite maple syrup?!

2 Likes

This is just three. Never vaped Milk man so I can’t tell you the closest or if their even in the ball park. There’s more clone recipes if you care to check them out.

3 Likes

Ok I’m just trying to help out I don’t have the Milkman Smooth Tobacco recipe, though I do have several other OG Milkman eliquid recipes (not clones). And like most old school commercial recipes all of them contain TPA only. Something like this

I know you said that you’ve tried RY4 double but have you tried to add TPA Black Honey @ like .50% with ry4 double? It makes RY4 double :100: times better. As for the flavor changing that’s probably due to the company changing to a synthetic nicotine which drastically changes the flavor of a mix.

5 Likes

I’d personally stay at 70/30 or 65/35 as that % seems to work well on most platforms Rda, Rta and sub-ohm coils including pods. If going for more MTL that’s when you want to go closer to 50/50.

3 Likes

Haven’t checked since it’s on a white chubby, I’ll check later but based on my experience I would say it’s 60/40 or 50/50 I tried doing 70/30 vg pg and liquids doest go through as smooth as this juice

3 Likes

Thanks, but the FP of those ones are way different, I do appreciate taking your time :blush:

3 Likes

I thought I was the only crazy trying 65/35 that works really well

3 Likes

Never thought about that in the flavor change but makes sense, regarding trying black honey I’ve never tried that, I’ll mix a batch and try thanks for the tip, I’ve tried it with FLV MILK & HONEY to try and replicate tobacco trail, also there seems to be another tobacco that adds dryness to the juice and a bitter note, at first I was adding 7 leaves FA and I think I was on the right pathway, I’ll try again with different ones, thanks for your help and time :blush:

3 Likes

just tried this on a pod and it’s pretty damn good. Normally RY4recipes are disappointing, but this was great off the shake. Can’t wait to try it again in a week or so.

4 Likes

I also mixed this up as it was just an off the top of my head kind of recipe. I also think that this turned out really good. I made a second batch and turned up the Black Honey to 1% to give me a little more tobacco with the ry4. It’s like a really smooth and rich RY4. And definitely has that commercial over the top kind of feel to it.

2 Likes

Funny you mentioned it because I was thinking of upping the Black Honey as well. I’d like a touch more tobacco flavor and thought maybe a dash of FA Shade might help. Maybe 0.25%. It just needs a little nudge.