Hexohm and Craving Vapors Lifetime Warranty

This is the V2.1

3 Likes

YES they do

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Also, Dan the man, I’d keep that build above .3 so you don’t burn out that chip .12 is too low

3 Likes

They say you can go that low as long as your POT is set aound 20 but your right and I didn’t feel like building a new set of coils. :+1:

2 Likes

I gave my black Vaporshark edition away and kept the blue one, both had broken tabs on the battery sleds… It costs me 40 bucks to ship them to texas each time so I’ve been just holding onto this one for awhile.

3 Likes

Even though it was broken someone offered me 60 bucks for it because you can get good coin if they are working still

3 Likes

40 bucks!?!? what the what. I can send you some battery tabs if you want.

2 Likes

Aren’t they soldered on the bottom? If so I won’t bother fucking around for that, I’ll just send her off when I get a little extra money…

3 Likes

ya, but I could solder the wire on before I send it. I can make it a little long so it will go in but you would have to take the battery tray out.

Why does it cost so much? I can’t quite remember where you’re from.

2 Likes

Oh, I’m in Northern Alberta, Canada… I’ve sent a 70 dollar Care Package to JoJo and it cost me 70 bucks to ship, haha… It’s ridiculous

3 Likes

140 bucks for some stuffed animals for her kid and bags of chips, candy bars, drinks and maple syrup

3 Likes

Yikes, Northern Alberta, I think your the only one there. I don’t understand why The US and Can. don’t have some sort of deal going so shipping is so ridiculous. My Aunt has a Maple syrup “farm” and it is awesome.

3 Likes

Closest you can get it to the tree is the best kind, yep…

3 Likes

Well an acquaintance on here sent two small button batteries in an envelope across the border and he said it still cost him 12 bucks. He was shocked.

3 Likes

To bad you don’t live in Ontario. I’m not to far from the border.

2 Likes

Yeah, no shit eh?

3 Likes

Goddammit @Dan_the_Man you crack me the hell up. First things first, Ooorah for all the American flags. 2nd, I know ALL too well about those curious marks in your leather executive chair. I can’t look away, even when you “Lost my train of thought”. Another good one.

2 Likes

@anon44012888 “A” brother “A”

@SessionDrummer

I can’t help it. I feel like everybody should love it. :us:

Ha Ha, you can’t look away and I can’t look.

Thanks bro. I thought I would put more of my dorky personality into my videos so hopefully, there should be more laughter. At least on my part anyway.

2 Likes