Hey Rock Stars!

Allow me to derail. First, funny ass photo (pun, yes pun! :slight_smile: ) Second, I canā€™t see the word Persimmon without thinking of my childhood. Growing up on a farm in the 70s there were few fun things to keep a kid occupied, so we did what we had to do to avoid the typical shenanigans of youth. One of those pastimes involved persimmons and reeds (small bamboo). Weā€™d cut one about the thickness of a number 2 pencil and about 3 ft long, sharpen the end and spear a persimmon. Then with a skilled throw/flick of the wrist, well itā€™s amazing how far a 5 year old could launch a green persimmon. Oh the simple joys of life.

3 Likes

Really?..no one other than tinman is going to elaborate on the fact that Suicide Squad is his favourite filmā€¦??

:neutral_face:

3 Likes

:DDDDDDD Dudy-du, This is not my favourite movie, I wrote dat film because of the ā€œSuicide Juiceā€ = Suicide Squad" u knowā€¦ Similar titlesā€¦ Crazy characters = Crazy taste of liquidā€¦ :smiley: Chill out, I have a taste in moviesā€¦ My favourite movie is The SpongeBob Movie. :wink:

4 Likes

You have totes redeemed yourself. :laughing:

1 Like