Hey Strangers

Welcome back @JoJo

8 Likes

5 Likes

Welcome back! I’m sure you’ll be spending what little time you have here playing catch up and what not. And while it’s not my intention to inject a dose of reality or spoil the revelry here, the recipe side remains broken and un-moderated.

With Ken unfortunately MIA it’s my understanding (correct me if I’m wrong) that, aside from @daath, you are the only other staff that might have the ability to pave the road to wellness. Getting the naming conventions consolidated and changing the way flavor names can be entered for a recipe really needs attention.

Having worked with the Dupes cleaning I’m sure you’ve concluded, as well as some of us, that it needs fixing. Assuming that you’ll have a regular presence on ELR again I’m hopeful that this will become another ‘order of business’ for you. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

The recipe site and forum have always been two separate entities. I’m only an admin on the forum. I have little control on the recipe side. I can rename flavors, merge dupes, add warnings, and delete comments, but that’s it. I don’t have any access to the back end there so there’s nothing I can do to “fix” the way flavors are entered or things like that. I asked Lars before I left to make adding new flavors something only a select few could do, but I doubt it happened. Has he been around at all? I’ll reach out when I can and see what’s up with that side.

I’m sad that Ken hasn’t been seen in so long. I hope he’s okay.

10 Likes

I miss seeing Ken around @jojo.

6 Likes

Sadly, as of late the typical responses from Lars are “When I find time” or “It’s on my list”. And he’ll probably roll his eyes if/when you mention me. :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

I’ll see what I can do. He was crazy busy when I left and I imagine he still is. Hopefully there’s something I can do to help. :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Not even a question

Of course we do

Its so good to see you back here , and wonderful to hear the great news, life must always come first and you made the most of your absence that is awesome news as well…So WELCOME back …nice to see an old familiar face pop back in

8 Likes

I sent a card to his address awhile back with no response , so hopefully he is doing ok…

4 Likes

Glad to see you back @JoJo. Happy to hear of all the awesomeness that’s happened for you.
Welcome home.

8 Likes

Welcome back @JoJo !

Happy to hear all the positive things that has happened while you were away. Also happy we didn’t burn this mutha to the ground in your absence :crazy_face:

12 Likes

We did a damn fine job of that while she was here, too!! Well, you did.

8 Likes

Hey, I am guilty until proven innocent :thinking:

8 Likes

Soooo so, happy to see you back posting, Jojo.

11 Likes

Welcome back @JoJo great to see you around it’d been as minute

10 Likes

Heya Jojo… Im sure we are all happy to have you back… :slight_smile:
will just scoot my hammock around… closer to the water haha!!

Right here is a good spot!!

7 Likes

OK… someone needs to MODERATE that girl. She’s taken MY hammock!!

:crazy_face:

6 Likes

Sure isn’t mine! The beer holder is empty.

7 Likes

I do have my whiskey going right now… with a touch of Irish cream <3

5 Likes

It’s Great to see you back @JoJo :raised_hand:

7 Likes