Hi I’m Colin

Hi everyone I’m Colin and it’s nice to meet all of you, bit of time to spare at the moment so I’ve started making my own liquid again, I had a go about 10 years ago now but I can’t say it was that successful then to be honest, but I’ve done lots of reading spent a few quid on ingredients and bloody bottles and I’m here again willing to learn oh and (single lol) so…hello everyone :grinning:

24 Likes

Hi Colboyxx and welcome to eLR, filled with some of the most helpful folks on t’internet😉

4 Likes

Hello @Colboyxx and Welcome to ELR :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Welcome @Colboyxx

4 Likes

Welcome @Colboyxx

4 Likes

Hey there @Colboyxx Welcome to ELR.

I was looking through your stash and thought I would suggest a couple of mixers to follow that have some of the same flavours and the willingness to help. @authormichellehughes and @Daveflowers9 maybe go through some of their recipes and see if there is something you want to mix up. Good luck man and if you need anything just ask.

12 Likes

Thanks Dan, and hiya Colboy… if I can help definitely me know (not single LOL)

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum :+1:

7 Likes

Welcome to ELR …Damn 10years ago that had to be tough . You will find with today’s flavors things will be easier . You have at least found the best place on the Web for mixing .

12 Likes

Welcome to ELR!

7 Likes

Welcome to the Forum @Colboyxx

7 Likes

@Colboyxx Hi Colin and I’ll jump on the welcome wagon. I’m a newbie and have felt welcomed and supported by this community in my short time here. Have gotten good advice and the folks here are quite friendly. Experimentation has been fun, and though I’ve made some flavors that missed the mark, there have also been a few successes. Hope you have as much fun mixing as I’ve had and find the guidance here to be helpful.

12 Likes

Welcome @Colboyxx, and @Cary1.

7 Likes

Welcome to ELR @Colboyxx and @Cary1 this is an awesome place to learn. I know I sure have learned a lot already but there is still so much more to learn, I don’t think the learning aspect ever ends :rofl:

9 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.

8 Likes

Welcome! Glad to have you.

8 Likes

Aloha Colin

8 Likes

Welcome @Colboyxx, and @Cary1.

@Colboyxx I’m curious about the state of DIY mixing 10 years ago. Isn’t that before vape shops? What hardware did you use back then?

9 Likes

the hardware was crap back then- pin vape bs than joytech stepped up the game with a mod

8 Likes

Hi Colin I’m Colin. What’s with the goofy fuckin name???

7 Likes