Hi What can i make with this ?!

hi im new to mixing and im wondering what recipies i can make with this !!

since i only could post one picture i will have to send external links to the rest

4 Likes

No need for external links. Go to recipe side, enter the flavors into ‘your stash’, and click on ‘what can I make’.

9 Likes

Post a link to your stash and we can give ideas for some pairings to get you started.

5 Likes

Like @sirgalvid1 said, you’ll have to log in on the site and add your flavors to your stash.

Once all the flavors are entered, you can simply click on the What Can I Make button and it’ll give a selection of existing public recipes with your ingredients.

8 Likes

Apple , Watermelon , pear all pair well with each other…

Caramel and apple is a good pair

Pear , Caramel and Sweet Cream may have a good result…

What is next to the orange in writing used by marker ???

If you havent already you should mix these alone to see how you like the flavor and at what percent is best for you…

9 Likes

I assume you got these flavors extremely cheap or as a gift. In the future it’s best to buy unknown flavors in 10ml bottles, especially if you are at the beginning of your DIY adventure. Anyway, happy vaping!

5 Likes

may I share this here?

8 Likes

the percentages used per manufacturer in recipes or single flavor have been suggested on the site as well!. its a nice way to not be shooting blindly in the dark…

4 Likes

Im not a huge fan of these type of charts… There are so many other variables besides pairing …but ty for the chart still an interesting concept

5 Likes

What do you mean ? why would i ever buy unknow flavours in 10ml bottles ?

4 Likes

ill do ! i also found the what can i make button

5 Likes

i found the stash thing and what can i make

4 Likes

i realized !

4 Likes

What he meant is that if you don’t know what a flavor tastes like, it doesn’t make sense buying a large bottle. The flavor might be a total disappointment and result in a greater loss. 10ml concentrate bottles usually make a large enough volume of e-liquid to know if you want to buy it again and then you can make an educated guess how much you’d need.

I have plenty 10ml concentrates that are about 3 years old and not completely or even barely used. If I had bought 30, 50 or 100ml bottles, I would’ve wasted a lot of money.

6 Likes

Exactly what @anon28032772 said. I hope i’m wrong, but looking at your flavors, you most probably won’t use more than 5ml of many of those flavors in the next 3 years, unless you are making juice for your friends (if you’ll chase more than just barely mediocre vape; you’ll get tired and you’ll want more).

For example, there are 50 strawberries of the main manufacturers out there and they all are very different (and used very differently in recipes); so you can’t just say, ‘oh i like strawberries a lot, let’s buy a big size bottle’. And even those 50 flavors aren’t good enough for more experienced mixers, so most usually mix two or three of them, to get the ‘desired’ strawberry. Same with watermelon or oranges, lemons, blueberries, etc. Plus, you have no idea how particular flavor will fit to your palette since we all taste differently. Not saying these are bad flavors, but most are not very high rated (for a reason) and there are better options for more delicious vape which you will be hunting soon.

5 Likes

That’s a great share @Troy24

3 Likes

Great chart! Super helpful for us newb’s! :grin:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @TVP1

2 Likes