High BP, Any Zero Nicotine Recipes?

Sometimes I’ll up the THC when my head won’t turn off.

3 Likes

i have high BP and i’m on daily medication - what i did with my vape is
1 - lower the nic to as low as possible, - i was on 6mg few years back and i now mix with 12 drops (100mg concentration) per 100ML … i think that’s around 0.3% to 0.5% - i never use salt nic.

2 - coolers and menthol/spearmint are enjoyable as an alternative throat hit

3 - for me, i found that some certain flavors from certain vendors deliver a nice hit naturally - your taste may be different - but you can explore these, like for example, Pistachio (from TFA not any other vendor), Apple Fuji (FA), Double Apple (Capella), Anise (FA), various grapes with menthol … the old / classis Mega Melon recipe also has that effect (Mango + Cantaloupe + Papaya … all TFA - you can easily find that recipe), Shisha Watermelon and Shisha Mango from Inawera, Forest Fruit from TFA… etc - i don’t have specific recipes, as i now mix “on the fly” - but you can search for recipes that has these flavors and pick and choose, or experiment.

in fact, one of my new ADVs are a mix of 2% Apple Fuji and 2% Anise - add double apple and menthol if/as needed for variation and strength… goes straight to my head :slight_smile:

hope this helps with some inspiration …
good luck

6 Likes

Not mine :sweat_smile:… & it probably never will be either!, I started vaping to get a little relief in my chest from the cigs. & a few other reasons…, vaping served it’s purpose & it is much better…, I actually enjoy vaping & don’t really plan on stopping any time soon

3 Likes

Fair enough, you are the captain of your ship… I tried to quit but picked up smoking again, so I figure I’ll just keep vaping until there is an mRna vaccine that pfizer puts out to cure me.

2 Likes

A vaccine wont prevent you from wanting nicotine it will just lesson the effects :man_shrugging:t2::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes