High Nic recipes

Like @big_vape said read that Guide BEFORE you attempt to fix your Stash. It will help you understand the ELR naming conventions, how to properly SEARCH a flavor name and how to select the correct one out of the dozens of duplicates and junk names.

7 Likes

I find the name ‘troller’ quite offensive. You were a clueless newb adding junk names to the database! And you still would be if I hadn’t “harassed” you (as you put it) and showed you the correct way to use the naming conventions! And don’t flatter yourself by thinking I singled you out either. I’ve done the exact same thing with 100’s of people on ELR.

Maybe you should get to know a person better before you go and start talking smack about them! Show some respect!

8 Likes

Ya know, by correcting any mistakes you’ve made, it helps you with what you can make. It helps others if they might want to mix your recipe, and it helps the one poor guy trying to fix it all behind the scene.

@TorturedZen’s got pretty thick skin and outstanding stamina. :beers:

5 Likes

Actually he has taken this on without any compensation …What TZ does is an endless thankless job . He has also been a well respected member of this forum for a long time …A troll he is NOT .The only people whos find what he does offensive are those who do not use the flavor stash naming correctly . They also seem to be the same people who complain how messed up ELR flavor names are while at the same time screwing it up…

8 Likes

I will definitely try this recipe at home. Thanks a lot for sharing.

3 Likes

9% or 0.9% both are possible: depending on madness and set up and client.

Do you have a clearer profile of your target beyond a pineapple centred blend?

3 Likes

I have actually made a few recipes that came up in my list after I corrected my stash list. I like tropical fruit flavors. I also used to buy a premade from the fog zone that was called Neon. I loved that and wish I had a similar recipe. It was strawberry and peach blend I think. I would also like to make a cinnamon flavored one. Although I am sure I would need to orders ingredient for that.
There just so many I want to make, I get a bit overwhelmed. It’s all just delicious fun. LOL

3 Likes

Well cinnamon is well within my comfort zone. It is generally used as a condiment and not a main flavour. I use concentrates like Holiday Spice (TPA) at around 0.2% to give blends a bit more depth.

3 Likes