High Nic recipes

Hi, been a part of this for awhile, I’m more of a lurker then a poster. Lol I do have a question though it’s probably been answered and I just don’t know where to look. Does anyone know of a fruity recipe that doesn’t get a bit harsh at 9% nic?

8 Likes

Presuming you mean 9mg nic…before mixing with salts I would pair sharper fruits like citrus with creams and/or milder fruits like berries, mango, melons, etc.

9 Likes

Oh my! Of course I meant mg, I don’t know why I would use %. It’s been very long week…

8 Likes

You can try my recipes. They are all fruity and I’ve made all of them with nic levels from 3mg up to 18mg and not noticed any harshness. Well, the citrus pineapple one must have a squeeze breathe a couple of times for a truly harsh-free vape.

8 Likes

Thank you. The recipe I am having a bit of harshness with is one that has pineapple in it so maybe that is where the problem is. Thank you so much

5 Likes

Which pineapple? I have CAP Golden Pineapple and Purilum Golden Pineapple and have found they both need just a bit of a squeeze breathe.

Not like leaving the cap off or anything, just letting them sit for a few days and opening it and squeezing the air out a couple of times. Shaking it up again and letting it sit a couple more days.

7 Likes

INW and FLV pineapples pair beautifully and I get no harshness from either. Both are pretty good on their own but when paired shine for me.

6 Likes

@Sally1, @Wombatred26, @Letitia you guys had me at “Pineapple”, hehe. INW Pineapple had been (kinda still is) my go to Pineapple, BUT, then I tried

VTA's Sugarloaf

I still use INW’s, but WOW, the Sugarloaf turned out to be a real powerhouse of flavor.

6 Likes

I have Capella golden pineapple and Purilum Golden Pineapple. The Capella is the only one I’ve used.

6 Likes

I don’t use Cap golden at all since getting other pineapples because it is harsh above 1% for me. Took a peek at your stash; hard to give any recommendations without flavor brands filled in.

7 Likes

Ya I need to fix that, plus I just got a bunch of new flavors. Maybe later today if I can find the time.

7 Likes

I’ll have to get those and try em out. Thanks for the recommendation!

That’s another one to try. I like pineapple but I’m afraid to use it because it has that harshness…

5 Likes

Filling in your stash will really help you, too. The “what can I make” tool is really handy to either give you a list of ready-to-make recipes or get inspiration for your own.

Also, if it’s filled (make sure you have the manufacturer abbreviations right) people like us can glance at it and give you suggestions in a hot second! Super handy. :wink:

4 Likes

I tried using the what can I make tool once, I had a lot of flavors and it didn’t give me any recipes. I figured I was doing something wrong and just kinda gave up at the time. I still had a lot of store bought ejuice at the time. That’s pretty much gone now so I need to just take the time to learn it all. I’m a old dog, and you know that saying about old dogs and tricks…

6 Likes

When you don’t have a fleshed out stash when using “what can I make” let it “allow for missing flavors” choose at least 3. You’ll get more hits and can take inspiration from those recipes.

7 Likes

Oh ya, thanks I will try that

4 Likes

There’s quite a lot of your flavor stash without the vendor information. I noticed 1 with (Cap) and 1 with (Flavorah) after the flavor name itself. All should have that (vendor name) at the end or your matching will not work the others.

There’s a document around here somwhere but I can never remember the name.

Edit: here is a good one.

5 Likes

Yes I am going to correct that sometime this weekend. Thank you, I will read that before I redo my stash.

6 Likes

Lol! You got to get your flavour stash right or there’s one forsure around here that will let you know…lol! This guy is a troller! I just went through that . Guy was personally messaging me like idk what. I tried to fix mine I think I may have but wow. You’d think some would have better things to do other than harass new users. But nope. Lol anyway welcome! Im new too only been on here for about a month.

4 Likes

Thanks. I have been here awhile just kinda lurking and not posting. The people here are great though, you will be very glad you found them.

4 Likes