History Lesson

Pretty sure that’s an error from BCF :wink:
EDIT: correction, continue reading below

3 Likes

Yes. I know for certain that they used to have Raspberry in Malina/Molina (would have to check spelling), Shisha, Wera Gardens, and I’m pretty sure Koncentrat as well.

They have been playing A LOT with merges (within/across lines even) over the last year or would seem as well.

I’ve seen e-aromat merged with Wera Gardens recently, when previously, the two were wholly separate lines. So yeah…

Something I’ll have to dig much MUCH deeper into before I can say anything with respect to Inawera and their naming shenanigans of “late”.

Best recommendation, try not to worry about them too much for the time being, and I’ll try and dig into it over the next months (as time and endurance allows).

My thought at the moment for “what to trust” (as far as legit; both past and present line/variation wise) would be pictures FROM INAWERA alone.
Their labels are easy to identify, and always have included the line and flavor name (in Polish) on the label. :wink:

Using the Wayback Machine will undoubtedly be a big help here. :grinning: :smiley:

5 Likes

Yes. They are.

5 Likes

http://www.inaweraflavours.com/en/search?orderby=position&orderway=desc&search_query=raspberry&submit_search=Search

4 Likes

It’s not. It’s obviously old stock before the recent change.

5 Likes

Thank you sir!

And THAT is how you educate folks! :thumbsup:

From @worm1’s link:

Disregard the numerics though… Those are separate animals. There are others missing though. But historically, they’ve done more than two raspberries!

4 Likes

have to check the date on that sucker

3 Likes

There’s also an inawerawinkel.com

From inawera.com

So I take this back, it’ll definitely be an additional raspberry

6 Likes

FWIW The wera garden are still the same flavours just concentrated version of the other - which one you have is a mystery to anyone lol except you. I guess SF tests will let you know (sort of :rofl:).

Their constant changing of the line/concentrations/recipes is leading me away from INW flavours. TBH there are a few I still can’t do without but I am sick of spending a heap of time on development only to have them change the recipe of the concentrate. They are about as transparent as a sheet of lead.

8 Likes

I can +1 that, their inconcistency is really off-putting

4 Likes

Trying to figure all this out is like…

tumblr_nh2cycgqi91tf767po1_400

I’m glad I’m stuck on Wild Rasp MF.

9 Likes

Chocolate Raspberry

2 Likes

So basically WG is a SC version of the Molina line … i think thats what ive read right ???

5 Likes

That is my understanding of it but since I typed it 2hrs ago INW may have changed it :rofl:

8 Likes

Thats funny lmao…

5 Likes

I knew it was just a matter of time before someone made a comment like this. I wasn’t referring to duo flavors, just Raspberry flavor. Stand alone, single raspberry flavoring

5 Likes

BCF actually said it’s a very different flavor, not just a stronger version of the regular raspberry. This is how they describe it:

Raspberry WG
Fresh and juicy raspberry taste like the fruit drops or Raspberry Mamba gum. Undiluted concentrated flavoring by Inawera (INW).

Raspberry
Raspberry taste picked right from the shrub. Very fresh, sweet and sour at the same time. Undiluted concentrated flavoring by Inawera (INW).

5 Likes

noun, plural din·gle·ber·ries.

1. Slang. a small clot of dung, as clingingto the hindquarters of an animal.
3 Likes

I’m confused? Did you think I thought dingleberries were a real fruit or something? Because I said it in jest, as in the dingleberries that hang from your arse.

4 Likes

Oooh… C’mon! PartialTintedAidi-size_restricted

Oh My God! giphy

4 Likes