History Lesson

Why are there so many variants with Inawera Raspberry? On their website there are two listed!

http://www.inaweraflavours.com/en/-fruitnsweet-e-flavours/171-raspberry-10-ml.html

http://www.inaweraflavours.com/en/inawera-shisha-flavours/725-shisha-raspberry-10-ml.html

1 Like

Because different people expect/experience different tastes?

And then there’s price-points. Different flavor molecules (at the most basic level) have different costs. In a business sense, if there’s a market to be served, why not tap into it (if you have the resources to)??

Same reason MF extracts are made I’d wager. :wink:

2 Likes

Because they are different. Just like their can’t be just one apple or one strawberry. Sure it’s strawberry, but there is something difffernt between the two.

1 Like

Guess I worded that wrong!! My Bad!!

Why all these on the flavor list? Was this renamed or reformulated at some point?
Hence the History Lesson?

2 Likes

bc thats how people entered them … but INW does have multiple raspberries like shisha , wera garden and the malina koncentrate or whatever im pretty sure there are more though

4 Likes

this may be what is confusing … im not sure why there are only two on the website , thats something INW would have to explain , they may have also dropped one or two from their line INW has been good at changing things lately

3 Likes

Yes sir!
In an effort to help educate folks on the recipe side I have been helping @TorturedZen and this is one I run across quite a bit and was curious about the Molina and Wera Garden? Were these additional lines from Inawera?
Aside from the usual entry errors listed.

2 Likes

great question … im wondering if they are separate like the shisha line hmmmmm an answer i dont have , will be watching to educate my wee little brain lol

3 Likes

Malina is just Polish for Raspberry. Someone got a bottle with Polish / English and entered it that way in the database.
It’s just “Raspberry INW”

Wera Gardens is a range of flavours. Just like with FA UK, they separate their flavors into different sections.
http://www.inaweraflavours.com/en/27-wera-garden-flavours

6 Likes

Inawera only has 2 raspberry flavors. They have their regular, then they also have a shisha line that has a raspberry shisha. Much like they have a strawberry, and then a strawberry in their shisha line.

Everything else you see is just noise, basically. I most definitely wouldn’t base anything off the database here on ELR. I could enter “INW Raspberry dingleberry” and then it would become part of the flavor list. Mmmm… raspberry dingleberry

9 Likes

LOL @atssec97 Now I’m confused. Going to have to run to the rack hoard and check.

1 Like

Excellent! I love learning new things! Thanks for the definition and the link! Another DB item that needs a merge!

New thought for a recipe! :joy:

So sorry! It’s all straight now! Or is it?

2 Likes

LOL I only have Malina, had to check …

4 Likes

Bull City Flavors sells 3 different INW Raspberries

InW raspberry ( malina )
Inw raspberry WG ( wera garden )
Inw shisha raspberry

5 Likes

Can anyone confirm that these are actually 3 different flavors?
Shisha is definitely different, but IMO, Raspberry (Wera Garden) is the same as Malina is the same as Raspberry is the same as Raspberry (Malina).

2 Likes

There is no such beast as Inw raspberry WG
as far as I am aware as stated previously there are only 2 - shisha raspberry and raspberry

3 Likes

Ahhhh… The 2nd pic helped! :wink:

Mis-keys, extra spaces, typos, etc.
Basically “dupes in waiting” good sir!

3 Likes

They actually have 2 different product pages

7 Likes

4 Likes

The Wera Garden is the proline maybe they used to have raspberry in it but I don’t think it is there anymore - INW change their line like the wind.

• E-AROMAT : “House” flavors. Highly concentrated, but easier to use. Gold/Brass coloured label with a coloured panel in front and an illustration of the flavour. Often useable as a single flavour mix or with little adulteration.
  • WG : Wera Garden - the “Pro line.” More difficult to use, but intended for professionals to use in blends, geared toward tobacco. Rainbow coloured label, with a big brown drop.
  • TDM : Tino D’Milano - this line is intentionally similar to FlavourArt’s flavours: similar flavours, rumoured to be designed by former or current FA flavourists. Plain looking yellow label, big brown drop.
  • SHISHA: Blended flavours, intended to be suitable as one-flavour mixes. Based on the flavor of the sweet shisha tobacco used in hookas. Full color images of fruits and different background colors to match the image on label.
  • DUETS : Blended flavors, intended to be suitable as one-flavor mixes. Based on classic real-world flavor pairings.
  • CLASSICS : These seem rare, and I don’t know if they are part of the other lines or not. White labels with “Yummy classics” on them and an image on the package. The only one I have is rhubarb, which says something about “classics,” but I’m not sure what.

Source
https://www.reddit.com/r/DIY_eJuice/comments/3uh2jg/a_little_bit_about_inawera_and_their_different/

6 Likes