History Repeats Itself - Nazis Vs. Commies

I saw this a while back on Blue Tiger’s website. It is an extremely interesting conversation which throws a totally different light on everything.

2 Likes

Book of Enoch maybe?

3 Likes

I assume you’re talking about the Enoch who walked with God, not Enoch son of Cain. That might be one of them. There are many more. For instance, Adam and Eve had a lot more children than Cain, Abel and Seth.
They had daughters too. They are not mentioned in the bible books we know, but the information is there.
Muslims know about it.

Cain is very important too. People always talk about the mark of the beast, but there’s also the mark of Cain. His son Enoch was a killer too. My understanding about the whole story is that with that mark they can rule without retaliation, for a set period.
Those are our current rulers.

It looks like that period is coming to an end.

3 Likes

Kinda seems that way with what @Mikser posted about the chips that the wef want in everyone, wild stuff

3 Likes
2 Likes

Not that wild, well it is wild but not in the sense that it is science fiction. I’ve started to read the books of Yuval Noah Harari, the right hand of Claus Schwab.
He’s a transhumanist. KNOW YOUR ENEMY.

The book I’m reading is actually two books. The first one is called Sapiens and the second one Homo Deus.
Sapiens is a short overview of human history and, to be honest, so far pretty interesting.

He’s a very good story teller. It’s just the conclusions he draws from it and the way he wants to take it that is scary.
It also explains how he can draw people in and they blindly follow the chosen path.

You should never forget that our ‘leaders’ have no vision or imagination at all.
They are only paper pushers. They are easily swept up in something this grandiose.
They’re all puffed up now and strutting around :face_vomiting:

Ironically he finds it immodest that the human species refers to itself as Homo sapiens, wise man.
Homo Deus is apparently nothing of the sort.

I recommend reading this material. I know you’re a :chicken: but you really should be aware of what’s behind it.
There are plenty free downloads of the e-book. Don’t buy it, don’t make the bastard richer than he already is.

I will now watch the Mark of Cain.

It’s a little later now…
I’m sorry dear, but this guy has me all confused. He goes off in so many different directions, I’m completely lost :face_with_spiral_eyes:

2 Likes

It’s funny you mention the whole, “Know thy enemy” thing because I’ve had 3 emails in the past week from Amazon telling me to buy the Communist Manifest (2.99 btw)

4 Likes

I’ve downloaded that for free :innocent:

I like the Walter Veith video’s. Never heard of the guy before. He had a long lecture on the Mark of Cain. He’s very clear in his explanations.

In the end it is all guesswork but still…

I find the fact that certain denominations of the church told him not to concern himself with conspiracy theories when he talks about the prophecies so hilarious and stunning at the same time, that I want to know more about whatever he has to say.

3 Likes

A very interesting thing I came across in this book. This was about the time that Homo sapiens started to spread out over the planet and apparently the end result was the same everywhere, extinction of flora and fauna, especially the large creatures.

Some scientists blame climate change for this, he disagrees.
Remember this is the climate change, agenda 2030 club.

I quote

“It’s common today to explain anything and everything as the result of climate change, but the truth is that earth’s climate never rests. It is in constant flux.
Every event in history occurred against the background of some climate change. In particular, our planet has experienced numerous cycles of cooling and warming.”

About the migration from north-eastern Siberia to Alaska

"At first, glaciers blocked the way from Alaska to the rest of America, allowing no more than perhaps a few isolated pioneers to investigate the lands further south.
However, around 12,000 BC global warming melted the ice and opened an easier passage."

I think this proofs we’re not dealing with conspiracy theories, but with conspiracies.
He openly admits the whole climate agenda is a load of crock. :poop: :poop: :poop:

3 Likes

Heard a Russian soldier ran into a group of Ukrainian soldiers with a knife and killed them all, some of them even shot each other trying to shoot thge Russian soldier
Reports say he back flipped over a guy and snapped his neck
All the while a Ukrainian soldier was running another ukrainian civilian with a gun across a bridge, the ukrainian soldier only had one leg… He then did a barrel roll into a 360 with a cruise missile and took out 38 Russians
The civilian? 4

4 Likes

Is this for real? Or is it a case of…

Made up

2 Likes

just made it up

3 Likes

I thought so :laughing:

2 Likes

Did Yuval talk about the 500 million population being sustainable in those books? He has said it recently too…

Then I think, so did the Georgia Guidestones and they were taken down.

All these coincidences, hmmm.

4 Likes

I’m not that far into it yet. I think he’s building up to it though. He’ll get to it.

Weren’t the Georgia Guidestones destroyed by disgruntled people?

The club of Rome came up with the same thing in 1992.
Bill Gates is a big fan of eugenics. So was his dad, he’s a chip of the old block.

3 Likes

Was the Lawyer of the Family that created the Pharma industry, the Reserve and when those first string of petroleum based medications were causing cancer they started the Cancer Society.

4 Likes

You should read The Real Anthony Fauci by Robert F Kennedy Jr.
He goes into the whole thing, Fauci, Gates, Pharma, the military, it’s one big cesspool of filth.

3 Likes

Note the date!

Me thinks he’s got a crystal ball

3 Likes