Holiday Gift Exchange!

Several folk here are the most giving people I’ve ever met online, and I know this game could be a lot of fun for everyone.
Participate, don’t participate, but please don’t bash those that want to participate. I beg those that would, to just let us have our fun please!

Many have asked for a gift exchange due to the Hollidays upcoming, so here we go.

To participate, you MUST send your Name, Address, ELR Username, and email address to daath

If you don’t send your information to Daath by Sunday, November 22nd, you cannot participate.

Do NOT reply to this thread with your information. Send @daath a private message with your info.

Daath (the admin here) will mix 'em all up in a database, then divvy them up to us all. Whatever name we get, we send a gift to.

Some Ideas (no limits, but we recommend keeping gifts under $30 ) :

• Homemade ejuice (Please send 0 nic, unless you KNOW the person and what level they need).
  • Unused tank or rda you’ve had sitting in your closet or drawer
  • Gift Certificates for ejuice and/or DIY Supplies!
  • An Amazon gift certificate

Daath said he will separate the U.S. and Euro people so we don’t have such horrible shipping worries, but if you do get someone that is overseas from you, please consider just getting them a gift certificate.

After you send @daath your info, please just reply here saying you are IN, so we have an idea of the number of folk that are participating.

Thank you all for making ELR such a wonderful place!!

Will be posting links to Gift Certificates online at various suppliers here as I find them:

Bull City Gift Cert

Wizard Labs GC

One Stop DIY Shop GC

Bulk Apothecary GC

EBAY GC

AMazon GC

The Flavor Apprentice GC

11 Likes

ARE you in? I’m in.

I’m in! Silly10 character limit filler. :grin:

2 Likes

Methinks I would like to be in but not 100%. I suck at gift giving and not sure if I’d be brave enough to send any of my mixes to some poor, unsuspecting sap. :stuck_out_tongue: Either way, this is a super neat idea! Thanks for coordinating it! I’ll let you (and Lars) know for sure before the 22nd.

2 Likes

Methinks you underestimate yourself greatly. Could always gift a couple of flavorings.

2 Likes

A fine idea. I’m sure everyone likes gifts.

1 Like

Im IN :grinning:
10 characters > :grinning::smiley::smile::laughing::innocent::wink::blush::yum::sunglasses::stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Wish i could participate i just got to say i love that holiday spirit its awesome!

1 Like

I’m in…!!!

1 Like

Aw thanks.

Okay, I’m in. :smile:

1 Like

What a wonderful group of people here! I wish I could participate, but I am a stay-at-home mother and full-time student who doesn’t work. My husband works to support me and our three little boys. Money is so tight right now because he works in HVAC and this time of year is very slow for them. Believe me, if I could join in the fun I would love too, but I can’t because I just don’t have the money and Christmas already isn’t going to be very good for my kids this year…I really hope you guys have fun with this! It is a great idea! Hugs all around from me to you all! Sorry I can’t get you all presents as you all have been so helpful and nice to me!

6 Likes

Don’t worry about it, you’re not the only one. I will have to skip Christmas altogether this year. Got a house full of animals, most of them old and in need of medical attention. They are priority no 1 :sweat_smile:
I love the idea though and hopefully I will be able to do something like this in the future.

5 Likes

i’m in, i’m in, i’m in
i’m in
Body is invalid; try to be a little more descriptive

2 Likes

Can we get this thread made a sticky please?

1 Like

So where is everyone from? Indiana (USA) here.

Edit: Just curious about what parts of the world this gift exchange will be spreading holiday cheer to :wink:

2 Likes

Texas (USA)

Thanks for the stickiness, @daath !

1 Like

Okay, I have changed my mind, due to a real Christmas angel, I will be able to participate after all!!!

4 Likes

5 Likes

I’m so in!!

All I have to say is poor poor Lars! Haha as if that man already didn’t already have enough on his to-do list :wink:

Do any of the flavor vendors sell gift certificates? ie BCV, ECX, etc? I’m at work so I don’t have time to check them all but if they do that would be a great gift as well!!

It’s nice to see what we all do behind the scenes become official! Great idea @Alisa!

BTW I am totally fine with a gift certificate with either Tesla or Audi…just sayin’

2 Likes