Holiday supplies what do you take

I am off on holiday for 2 weeks on Friday and am getting my vape travel bag ready.
So far i have:
juice
Cotton
Tweezers, scissors, snips and coil brush.
Spare coils
A few tanks.
Batteries / charger

Can anyone think of anything else.
What do you take when travelling somewhere its hard to pick up vape stuff.

6 Likes

I think you got everything. Hand sanitizer and tissues too for the unexpected leaks etc. I’m sure you know, but just in case, make sure the batteries are not in the charger and are in plastic cases. Also, if you are flying, do not load the tanks with juice. Leave them empty until ready for use.

Edit: screwdriver/hex driver

6 Likes

Sounds good , I would doble check juice quantity … I always seem to run out when I’m the furthest away , have a great holiday

6 Likes

I will make sure to pop in my driver set before i go.
And i think i should be good for juice i got 500ml in case for suitcase and will probably have another 100 in hand luggage.

This is what i got packed so far.

7 Likes

If your driving your fine but if your flying…pack your liquids separate. Due to air pressure and temp changes juice bottles may leak.

7 Likes

When we went to Hawaii I did the same as you. My wife vapes a prince v12. When she got it I bought her an extra glass for the tank. Sure enough first night there she dropped and broke it the spare came in handy.

5 Likes

Yep happens to me every time ziplock bag the bottles separate from everything else they will leak.

5 Likes

Looks good but if your flying I might not put everything in one bag just in case it gets lost…have fun!

8 Likes

Carton of cigs and 2 rolls Copenhagen

5 Likes

Bring even more extra bstteries. Just in case you won’t be somewhere to charge the dead ones as easy as normal. I would also keep more then 1 bottle on carry on. Don’t keep all your eggs in 1 basket

4 Likes

I think you’ve listed everything you need for a vape. My travel kit looks about the same. I take a separate cosmetic bag with me, where I put everything I need. If I’m going away for one or two weeks, I only take a carry-on bag. Travel is my weakness, so I try to go abroad at least twice a year. In two months, our family plans to visit Australia, Noosa. It is a great place to surf, so I am sure we will have a great time. We pre-booked the house for two weeks at onholidays.com.au. Apartments, townhouses, and hotels are plentiful, with both luxury and budget stay accounted for, but a holiday house is the best option for those needing more space.

2 Likes

Don’t forget some extra mods

3 Likes

Welcome to ELR @kaiaturzi.

1 Like