Home page and recipe page

Anyone having trouble loading home page and your recipe page it just keeps loading! Never had issues before and also can search any other page on net! @daath HELP lol thx

Oh nm lol just finally loaded to server down ok thx now I know it’s not me! Thx it works again!! Disregard this thread! :+1::v:️

Someone did something… Completely overloaded the server - I am in a summer house with a terrible internet connection :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I got online as soon as I could an restored service :slight_smile:

If anyone notices something off, give me a shout…

:slight_smile: Lars

11 Likes

Thx Lars you were quick had it back and running in like 2 minutes man!!! Awesome :clap: Job

5 Likes

Boo-Hoo!!! :sob:

:rofl:

I dream of a summer house with no internet connection! :sunglasses:

But, thanks for working while you relax! :+1:

7 Likes

Since our tropical vacation plans fell through, to avert a major crisis with our daughters, we had to think of something :stuck_out_tongue: We managed to book a last-minute summer house; a pretty cool one, for half price (which was still way too expensive) :stuck_out_tongue:

I plan on getting some relaxing done, but also to work - I need my vacation time in October :smiley:

8 Likes

Good man! :wink:

4 Likes

It costs a fortune to go anywhere now days! We just booked our yearly anniversary/ birthday/ vacation trip and it wasn’t cheap…but damn it’s nice to get away from regular life for a little bit! Sanity check!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

It’s not only nice, but necessary, sometimes :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hmm, might have to look into one of those!
Wife has been after me too take a “Beach trip” but I was in the Navy for almost a decade, “Beach” is a totally different animal to me. Same thing for a visit to the mountains (grew up in the Appalachian mountains).
She says I’m just a home body, nope, it’s just a different experience for me.

2 Likes