Honeycomb flavour concentrate

I’ve been smoking since I was 11 im now 52 I gave up smoking with the help of vaping so happy, feel better everything smells better, better life, have emphysema but even my asthma better. I only like 1 flavour after trying many but I can’t seem to find a recipe, at my age I’m a bit internet slow. I’m not old though. But anyway would anyone have a decent concentrate flavour recipe for honeycomb.
Cheers.
Keep on vaping

7 Likes

This honeycomb recipe seems to be quite popular, it’s from a well known mixer. I haven’t tried it, but I think this could be nice.

Maybe you need to adjust the total flavoring percentage to 12% since it’s from 2017 and vape gear is so much better nowadays, that less flavoring is needed.

7 Likes

Welcome @Tony1980 , yeh try the honeycomb custard. Make a small batch to see if you like it or you can purchase the one-shot at Chefs too.

5 Likes

Here’s another one that is popular.

9 Likes

Thank you so much. That’s amazing so quick this forum so cool.

5 Likes

@Tony1980 I tried this recipe last year at the original percentages and after a good long steep I can verify that it’s a smashing recipe by a very good creator. My tastebuds are not the best so I didn’t find it too strong on flavour but as suggested you might prefer it at a lower percentage.

5 Likes

Thank you for your kind and quick reply. I’m so in my element here.

5 Likes