House Cleaning Time (Large Vape Lot!)

So I have a lot of vape gear that i haven’t used in a very long time and a few recent purchases that didn’t work out. I have compiled a list with pictures that I was going to post on r/ecigclassified but I thought I would see if anyone here is interested first. Everything is in working order. Most items are 8-9/10 condition but a few items have some visible scratches. Nothing too serious as you can see in the photos. If you click the photo it will take you to an album for each item. I do not have an Ultrasonic Cleaner so I washed them as best as I could with dish soap and water.

I will ship everything via USPS Priority Flat Rate. All of the atomizers will fit in a small box at $7.65. In fact I could fit 3 or 4 in each box. The mods are too big for a small box so a medium box will be needed. Those are $13.20. Again, I can fit more that one item in the box.

Here is the list with links to photo albums. Make me a reasonable offer. I am also looking for a few items that I would trade for. Those are listed at the bottom.

Atomizers

Geek Vape Zeus RTA (Black)

Geek Vape Zeus Dual RTA (Silver)

Geek Vape Zeus X RTA (Stainless)

Geek Vape Avocado 24 RDTA (Black)

SOLD-Wotofo Serpent Mini RTA (Stainless)

Wotofo Serpent RDTA (Stainless)

SOLD-Sigelei Moonshot RTA (Stainless)

UD Zephyurus with Two RBA Coils (Stainless)

Innokin iSub G with RBA Coil (Stainless)

SOLD-528 Customs Goon 24 with Squonk Pin (Copper or Brass?)
I think this is authentic but I am not positive. I got it in a trade.

Aspire Cleito No Coil No Extra Glass (Black)

Mods with Atomizers

Augvape Druga Mech Squonker with Druga RDA (Black & Gold)

Vaporesso Attitude Kit + 1 New Coil (Black & Chrome)

Joyetech Espion 200 with ProCore Tank. No Coil (Black)
This item has some decent paint scratches. They are easily masked with a black
Sharpie but I cleaned it off so that the pics show the true condition.

Digiflavor UPEN AIO with New Coil (Black & Stainless)

Mods

Innokin Cool Fire IV (Blue & Stainless)

Innokin Cool Fire IV TC100 (Black)

Joyetech eVic VTC Mini (Black)

Wismec Reuleaux RX200S (Silver & Gray)

Charger

Nitecore Intellicharger i2

A few items that I am looking for

Cthulhu Gaia RDTA (Stainless or Black)
Asmodus Nefarius RDTA (Stainless)
Asmodus Voluna v2 RTA (Stainless or Black)

9 Likes

Good to see ya back Louie!
Danged nice of you to offer here first! :thumbsup:

4 Likes

Definitely is.

Definitely is!

I haven’t seen a Zephryus is a very long time… My second RTA. I recall it came with red or blue o-rings, for stylin’.

5 Likes

Good to be back, thanks.

4 Likes

It was my first rebuildable tanks. It still holds up in the flavor dept but you gotta build smallish round wire coils. It’s a great tank to learn to build on.

5 Likes

Nice lot… Couple things I’d be interested in…

3 Likes

I still use my old Zephyrus daily. It suits my vape style (I like a kind of restricted draw, usually on single coils). If I was in the continental US, I would defo be making an offer for the one here. Worth it just to get the spare tank plugs for the juice fill, impossible to get otherwise. Even with a pretty long chimney, it still delivers on the flavour front.

2 Likes

The Goon, the Moonshot and the Serpent RTA. Please and thanks.

4 Likes

Goon, Serpent RTA and Moonshot sold to @TheTinMan. Thank you sir.

6 Likes

Package received! I have yet to open it, lol. But wanted to let you know I got it.

3 Likes