House was robbed today =(

Got home from work to find my front door open. My back door had the moulding ripped off with a prybar. They pried the door jam far enough to get the deadbolt out of the latch. They made off with all my vape gear. They took my tablet with all my personal stuff on it. Pics and videos of my son. My Bose home entertainment system. My stereo receiver. A bunch of other material shit. I could care less about the items taken. But them taking my tablet has me feeling fucking violated. The thought of what wad on that tablet and not backed up yet has me ready to burst into tears. I now cannot go to work until the property manager comes to fix the door. So I am going to be out a bunch of list pay on top of it all because I don’t have vacation time yet. I have tried to locate my tablet using the google device manager. But it doesnt see it. I am not sure if I had all the settings set to allow that, but I am pretty sure location was on, and I think I saw the setting to allow the device to be remotely was on just the other day. Is there anything else I can do to locate my tablet?

OMFG I am so sorry to hear that happened to you :frowning:

4 Likes

Dang LV, that SUX!
I have been robbed twice in my life. First time they cleaned me out. The second it must have been a couple of kids. They didn’t take anything of note.
It is only stuff, but the personal digital stuff. That just hurts.

4 Likes

Not quite sure if there anything else on the google side for locating it… pics and videos might have backed-up via google photos… you could check at photos.google.com

4 Likes

Oh my god. I am so sorry hon. :frowning: Did you file a police report? Get as many serial numbers as you can…If you have any of the receipts or anything you can call all the pawn shops in town and give them the serial number. That way if someone tries to pawn it, maybe you’ll get it back. I am pretty sure the device would have to be on so just keep an eye on it and see if it comes up at some point. I don’t really know how it works with google devices, unfortunately. You’re in my thoughts. Let me know if you need anything or just wanna chat.

5 Likes

Sorry to hear this LordVapor Hope they catch the asshole’s :rage:

3 Likes

Wtf man. No words. Just sorry to hear this. Did you have any apps like Lookout or Cheetah Mobile on the tablet?

2 Likes

Nothing on the tablet to track it. I never worried. I live in an apartment complex that isn’t bad at all. Everyone is friendly. 3 people saw the people hauling stuff out of my apartment. It was around noon. Broad daylight. They said they just came here and acted like they lived here.

1 Like

That sounds personal to be honest if you know what I mean.

5 Likes

any surveilance cameras in the area that might have caught them maybe you would recognize them. opps meant to as k LV

2 Likes

I am hoping some video footage shows something promising. I so far think it was my ex-girlfriend from what the neighbors have told me.

6 Likes

Sounds like a pretty good guess. :frowning:

4 Likes

That’s what crossed my mind. Did you have the tablet through your wireless carrier?

2 Likes

This is horrible. Did they take the keg? Do you need a throw down mod? Coils? Juice? Anything we can do (other than magically making your stuff reappear)?

10 Likes

I just want to crawl in a corner and die. It feels so shitty to come home to this. I keep finding other things missing. My computer is gone along with much more irreplacable data. My brand new $100 battery charger. Probably $1000 worth of vape gear, mods, tanks, batteries, etc. They even raided my juice closet and took a bunch of my larger bottles.

To make it worse, my dumbass never bothered to get renters insurance because I never would have guessed I would be robbed here. I am so fucked.

1 Like

Whatever you can do to get the police to start with your ex…do it. Get your thoughts together brother and let us all know what we can do to help you.

8 Likes

Sorry to hear this. People sure can suck sometimes. I hope you find out who did it and get your stuff back.

6 Likes

Hopefully one of those bottles was 60mg/ml overdose juice so you can follow the trail of bodies right to your stuff.

4 Likes

They took some of the bottles of the Drunken Custard. I have about 300ml left I think.

I had my Tugboat with me at work thsnk God. Along with my Blue iPV 5 and my White iPV D3. They made off with 2 ipv3’s, an ipv5, my fucking Vapor Shark and my 2 vt133’s. An ipv 3Li too. All my tanks and rda’s…griffen, crius, wismec theorim, crown II, mutation x v4, mutation xs mini, probably a dozen more tanks/rda’s. 10 Samsung 30q’s. I am starting to get sick to my stomach :frowning:

1 Like

So sorry brother. hopefuly they catch the people.

5 Likes