House was robbed today =(

It sounds a lot like someone decided to make a point. :confused: Do you think her daughter would be honest if you confronted her and asked her about it?

5 Likes

At this point I almost think it was her JoJo. But I don’t know. It will never be resolved. It never is. I could have given the cops the location to where my stuff is and they wouldn’t have done anything.

2 Likes

I am so sorry and sad for you. I wish I could help I am not good w/ devices. I hope you can recover your belongings. Some ppl are horrible ppl. Can I send you anything in the meanwhile ? PM your address I have some tanks I can vapeforward from BoyHowdy’s gift to me he gave me way more than I’ll ever need. It’s only a handful but it will get you a long for a lil bit. So sorry again.

8 Likes

Thanks Amy. But I still have my main 3 setups. They are nicer than most people have so I couldn’t possibly accept anything. I was planning to start giving away some of my extra stuff here anyway. I just wish I alresdy had so the items would be in needy hands instead of the hands of a thieving bastard.

6 Likes

Right. Yea I can’t compete w/ your current gear ha Luckily you had a nice stash of gear w/ you. Sorry again.

5 Likes

If they had gotten my Tugboat I would be VERY upset! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oh my goodness!!! HUGS That’s soooo awful !!
I’ve experienced being robbed of everything before. They took everything, I mean EVERYTHING out of my house, even the carpet and ceiling fans. I felt very violated too, for a long time.

It IS just stuff though… I know that sounds harsh right now, but it really could have been worse.

7 Likes

Oh man, I’m sorry to hear this brother. I truly hope you can get past this without much more anguish. There’s a special torment for who did this to you. You may not see it happen, but it’ll be there. Get some rest knowing we’re here if you have need.

8 Likes

sorry to hear about this , smh , i know there isnt much if anything at all i could do but if there is anything let me know

7 Likes

I had half a bottle of bust-a-nut base i made months ago. They took it probably thinking it was mixed ejuice. they took a lot of finished juice also. I still have a lot left. But they took a lot of stuff in 8-32 oz bottles that had been steeping a long time. The fucking low lifes also took this huge box that had all my vape gear packaging. All the extra parts were in there. But it matters not I guess because all the gear is gone too.

1 Like

Sorry this happen to you LV. You got Fam here if you need anything.

10 Likes

This is a painful story. No words can make it better in a real sense, but I’m reading a lot of love and respect coming from your friends here on ELR and that definitely counters some of the wrong. Now we worry about the future. Keep a cool head and stay safe …again, sorry.

7 Likes

I am truly sorry to hear that this happened to you. I wish there was something i could do from a distance (Europe) and i hope Karma hits the thieving bastards that did this. Yet again sorry.

5 Likes

That blows… losing photos and videos of your kid is the worst part. Try to just roll with it bro. Its completely out of your control at this point, the damage is done… Sending my best LV

9 Likes

LV, I’m really sorry for what have happened to you. But I want you to hear some of my points too.

The most precious thing that we have in our life is our good health and a good health of our children and parents and our beloved ones! Material things come and go, but they mean nothing when we’re ill or when something bad happen to the people we love.

Material things are important, yes, but bro - you’ll get over that. May this be the worse loss that you’ll have in your life. Because when we loose health or when our loved ones do, THIS is actually the worse thing EVER.

It is important to me, that you’ll hear me bro. Let it go. You’ll collect much more greater gears and you’ll make tons of much better juices if you’ll be well and if your dear family will be near and inspire you!

I wish you all the best and send you hugs and support! Look how many people REALLY care about you! THAT is the REAL treasure!!!

I’ve got robbed many times, so I really understand you. But the Real power of a human being is understanding of others. If those people went so low and behave the way they did, THEY are worth pitty. They are spiritually robbed. People like that doesn’t have real friends in life, but you do! They live their life like animals, only through an instinct, otherwise they’d never take things that can care personal data. I’ve had a friend, who fell into a drug abuse :frowning: after couple of years he has got so low, that he started to steal… He had no choice - he couldn’t quit drugs and he couldn’t do anything to help himself… Anyways, he never ever touched old people or handicapt people, he never ever stole passports and personal data… I know that it’s a strange example, but it shows the difference between people that even being drug addicts, have a soul and heart. So, those who did it to you, are worse than even a drug addict, bro. They have no values and respect to themselves, so for sure their life is pitty full not yours!

Cheer up bro! Hug your son! Be higher than all that people. We love you! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

aw man that’s harsh, keep your chin up pal, these scum buckets will have a meeting with miss Karma soon enough, you don’t do something like this and get away with it completely.
I truly hope you have some luck in retrieving your photo’s and video’s of your kid man, everything else can be replaced in time.
Like has already been said a million times, anything we can do, anything, you only need to ask.
Hold your head high brother :+1:

7 Likes

I definitely feel your pain bro. I’m SO sorry to hear it. Same here, no renter’s insurance.

I had to report my shed being broken into in January this year…got hit for at least $6000 worth of stuff (mostly tools), and only just yesterday realized that I lost all my fishing gear too. I’m not gonna lie, it’s gonna hurt for a long time to come man.
Even with the financial loss, this time didn’t hurt as bad as the first where they actually came into my house. I actually moved as a result of that one. This time, they’re lucky (or I’m lucky perspective/situation depending) that they didn’t come in the house, as a result of the first time (years ago), I’m now ‘aiming to defend my castle properly’.

I’m thrilled to not read that anyone of your loved ones (and yourself of course) were not hurt, or worse though. That’s still the single most important of all of it, as times like these, it’s hard to remember that little (but hugely important) fact.

Again, very sorry for your loss(es).
Sincerely,
Rob

8 Likes

ABSOLUTELY do NOT do this!!! Just give them to the detective handling the case, and let him use his ‘behind the scenes tools’.
While it sounds like a great idea in theory, it just gives a heads up to those ‘less than honest’ pawnshops (usually mom and pop -read as: non-corporate) of what to ‘keep off the books’.
Take this from an experienced EX-pawnbroker.
I worked at (and then managed) a corporate shop for years and saw how the ‘non-corporates worked’ from an insider’s view, as fellows in the business love to share “war-stories”. The shit I heard/learned is unreal in some cases.

This is what guarenteed that I did not get back stuff I lost in '97!!! As I scoured all shops within a 50 mile radius for the next year, and did find items that I knew for fact that were mine, but as those were not serialized items, there was no way to ‘prove it’ from a legal standpoint.

The items that I DID put on a list and distributed to all the mom-n-pop shops that I did stop into, to this DAY have never turned up on the ‘hot sheet’. And that was quite the large list that I had models/serials for.

9 Likes

Very sorry to hear this. Even though no one was hurt it still sucks.

@LordVapor this is a perfect opportunity for you to rescue my Griffin. I don’t give it the proper love it needs and surely deserves. It needs a home where it will be appreciated to the fullest and it sounds like yours can provide that. Just the other day I threatened to abuse it but I stopped myself before slamming it against the wall. Afterward I was overcome with guilt when I admitted it isn’t the poor Griffin’s fault that I can’t wick it properly. And after all, it’s not like it’s capable of wicking itself either, is it? The poor thing…

At this very moment It’s sitting in the corner alone, forgotten…is that a tear I see? (Or is it leaking…AGAIN!!! Aargh…Hold me back…)

Please pm me with your address Please? For the Griffin’s sake?

15 Likes

Damn…I am so super sorry that this has happened to you…why does it seem that bad shit always happens to good people? Like everyone before me has said, the material shit can be replaced, but I can only imagine how badly you feel about losing the pictures and stuff of your son…Knowing how much you love your son and how you are not able to see him as much as you would like just makes it that much worse that you lost those. I wish I could do something, anything to make this better…Karma is a bitch and she will get back at those who did this in one way or another…Time heals, and time will make this better too…

7 Likes