How about a threesome ; )

It’s really good, let me know how you like it.

1 Like

This is a nice simple Tobacco mix for anyone that still wants a decent tobacco flavor.
Black Honey Tobacco (TPA) 5%
Western (TPA) 8%
Apple (TPA) 6%
Or
Western (TPA) 8%
Juicy Peach 5%

This list could get endless as I make this juice for several friends that all like it tweaked just a little different. What I do is mix up what I call Southern Pipe Tobacco
Western (TPA) 8%
I mix this 180 ml at a time then let it steep for 7 days and then add the apple, peach, Kentucky bourbon or vanilla custard (the 4 I do right now for others) or whatever someone thinks would taste good in that mix. This allows me to customize the mix with different accent flavors and whatever nic level the different people like. I personally like it with just juicy peach 5% the best.

9 Likes

Disclaimer: All tests done via Velocity RDA - Kanthal A1 Dual coil @ 0.3 ohm running it on a regulated device at 70 watts.

Baia (Bavarian Ice Cream) v1
DX Bavarian Cream (TPA) 5.2%
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (FW) 3%
Sweetener (to your liking)

Notes: Manufacturers specific gravities used here. 14 day steep minimum.

Which leads to …

Captain Baia
Captain Cereal (TPA) 8%
DX Bavarian Cream (TPA) 2%
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (FW) 3%

Notes: Baia (Bavarian Ice Cream) v1 aged at least 14 days. Adding 8% Captain Cereal (TPA) becomes instant shake and vape. Manufacturers specific gravities used.

Caranilla
Caramel (Original) (TPA) 3.5%
Ethyl Maltol (ECX) 2%
Vanilla Custard v2 (CAP) 7.5%

Notes: Steep 15 days. Just time and a shake here and there. Add 2-3 drops of sucralose per 15ml if you like it sweet. Manufacturers specific gravities used.

Bleach
Blueberry (FW) 1.5%
Nectarine (TPA) 1.5%
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 7.5%

Notes: Blueberry + Peach = Bleach! Due to the high custard % make sure to let this steep at least 13 days. Longer is better. Feel free to add 2-3 drops of sucralose per 15ml for those sweet teeth out there. Do not sub any of the flavors if you want your whites bright. Manufacturers specific gravities used.

5 Likes

this mix sounds amazing

5 Likes

I have three version with slightly different %s. They all are good. I vaped myself sick with it in the beginning.

4 Likes

Lord knows we’ve all been there at one point or another, lol.

1 Like

Glorious Creme Brûlée

Ingredient %
555 Gold (INAWERA) 3
Creme Brûlée YC (INAWERA) 5
Glory (FA) 2

Flavor total: 10%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
5 Likes

Oh my! That looks yummy.

1 Like

I’m trying that for sure!

Keepin’ the bump alive…

6 Likes

A recent threesome for me. Steeped 5 days and tastes really good. I think the cookie could be bumped easily but it’s good like it is too.

Fluffernutter Cookie (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
Marshmallow (Flavorah) 2.5
Peanut Butter (Flavorah) 3
Sugar Cookie (CAP) 5

Flavor total: 10.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
5 Likes

Is this the FW butterscotch Natural you are referriñ to? Or the Candy?

Mmmmm, I’m all over that one. Listed in my next mix session, thank you for sharing!

Well, as soon as I get some of that FLV Marshmallow anyway :wink:

1 Like

At the time of that post FW did not have a Butterscotch Natural. Also, there is no FW Butterscotch Candy, it’s just plain Butterscotch. Perhaps you are trying to order from a website other than flavorwest.com and they decided they needed to change the name. Hate that when they do that sort of thing. I have always used the non natural Butterscotch and it is great…

1 Like

Thank you. Yes I ordered it from ecigexpress last October. I will know next time I’m looking now, ty!

I love it too, my favorite by far out of what I have tried. Just got in butterscotch ripple and have a tester steeping now. I have heard the natural is very good, have you tried it?

1 Like

No, sorry, I have not. I’m a fan of many FW flavors. Wouldn’t surprise me if the Natural was good. One way to find out I imagine…

1 Like

lol…you enabler you :wink:

1 Like

Revive this topic?
YES!
A 3 flavor mix is 100% easier than a 6 flavor mix…
My wife loves this simple 3 flavor recipe:
Super Strasberry © : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/910043/Super%20Strasberry%20©
1.00% Raspberry (Sweet) (TPA) ~ 10.00% Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) ~ 5.00% Strawberry (TPA)
Flavor total: 16%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/7e0Q
Yes it kills the human taste buds, but when it does just switch to a different juice for a couple of hours and this will taste fine again. This was my first successful e-juice recipe, and the recipe that got my wife off of the tobacco flavored e-juice flavors. It is also the recipe that made me realize all e-juice must be steeped.

:smile:

9 Likes

Your recipe looks amazingly good ! I also want to point out and derail for a tiny second that I’m lovin’ the copyright and the 20% lmbo I am hoping this will work to scare off any DBs !

I am out of TFA raspberry sweet atm !

1 Like

Whatever you do DO NOT TRY TO SUB! It would come out… different :grin:
Omitting that flavor will completely ruin this recipe.
I have accidently added 5% sweet strawberry and 10% strawberry, those flavors being layered at the correct %'s is really key to this mix. Even though I could not taste any difference, I’m sure it was different.

2 Likes