How about a threesome ; )

I like threesomes and really wonder whether more is better when it comes to the size of the mix. I get it that two can feel a bit limiting, even though there is nothing wrong with it when it is well matched flavours. 3-4 is where I like to be.

I’ll take the opportunity to mention that @DarthVapor has too many mixes I want to try where there are just too many guests to the party. 3 is an exciting opportunity, 8 starts to feel like a crowd but 18 is just a riot ( I may just have stash envy ).

It is a good thing this thread got revived, I think promoting this practice should be encouraged. I mixed (lars’s, not mine) yesterday. Not properly tried yet but I think it is a fine addition to this thread if not already in.

7 Likes

I don’t know the “etiket” of posting recipes from newbies, but during my SFT’s I also experimented with 3 flavor mixes and this was actually not that bad (if you like cool vapes):

I know I’m not a good mixer YET! :smiling_imp: But I just wanted to particpate. :fearful:

7 Likes

I guess the etiquette involves car keys or something. Not sure anyone is actually doing it.

I am not a good mixer by any standard but I can see how your recipe would work. I am a compete sucker for icy vapes.

Strawberry/lemon/mint-cooling works quite well even though the recipe I am still working with is parallel threesome. (6 flavours)

2 Likes

My wife barely agrees with threesomes, I think it’s too early to take it to the next level.

3 Likes

better keep the flavour count reasonable if it helps your couple !

1 Like

I’ve got CAP Juicy Peach, TPA Peach Juicy, FA Peach and FA White Peach.
Which of those comes closest to TPA Peach?

I’m a sucker for peaches and cream… :wink:

1 Like

Nah, I thought about asking but TFA Raspberry Sweet is just too specific at this % to sub out :wink: I gotcha :+1:

No, I was JK, The Raspberry is just a flavor to boost the strawberry. And TBH I would bet you can think of something that would work better as far as all the ingredients. All I know is my wife loves this and I have to mix 250ml at a time. I really do not consider myself a recipe creator, I’m more of a mixer of others recipes. If you can figure out a different ingredient to sub in, it would more than likely be better than my recipe.
note: I am vaping this in a tank with factory coils at 9mg, so as you adapt it feel free to tweak the %'s for your device and taste.

I have also been playing with nicotine salt and am starting to try blending this recipe with one made with salt nic, and it is really good.

4 Likes

I am pretty sure the raspberry sweet would be much better than most raspberries out there it’s one of the better ones for not having a bitter notes or sharpness. I love simple recipes but I tend to love to complicate my recipes it starts out as one thing and rapidly grows into something else !

1 Like

This will probably be boring to most but it is my ADV for subohm. I don’t do fruits much at all but added some Banana cream to this with OK results.

It does best with at least a 2 week steep, but I can actually vape it right away with a couple of hot tap water baths and a whole lot of shaking.

CAP Vanilla Custard V1 7%
TPA Marshmallow 1.5%
FA Cream Fresh 1.5%

4 Likes

That sounds like a delicious flavor combination, Marshmallow Custard YUM. Because of my diminished sense of taste/smell I would have to push all the flavors to the max and then the final flavor would be quite different to your original…

Vannila custard not is already a great start to a awesomeness receipt add. Sugar cookie, and some cinnamon Danish and you have a really good start on a great base for a snikerdoodle type cookie it’s been a solid base for me for years, I forget who had the original cinnamon sugar cookie, but it is simply divine
And really easy to make sorry to be the person who had this, but it works and works well!

2 Likes

Not ‘technically’ a trio, because it requires a ‘stone’.

5 Likes

This is my favorite fruit recipe I have made so far.
Dragon fruit, Juicy Orange and Strawberry Ripe

4 Likes

A coconut that tastes like strawberry ripe? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Sorry about that…It has been corrected.
No coconut…I am attempting to add that in another recipe but that would be more than three so not for this thread.
I am old and sometimes confused.
Still good-looking, though.

4 Likes

Yes it does, I don’t have these flavors but was planninfg on getting Dragonfruit (Cap) and the strawberry ripe, so I just aswell order the last one too. :grin:

1 Like

This one is growing on me. It was inspired by this thread, flavors were selected with this http://www.ingredientpairings.com/, % were assigned via my “drops in water technique”, and consideration of mean use values.

7 Likes

Red Burley (FLV) 1%
RY4 Double (TPA) 6%
Vanilla Shisha (INW) 2%

Vapable after a couple 3-4 days but gets better over time

5 Likes

Another revivation of this thread!

I’ve been working on a bunch of 3 (PG-free) ingredient recipes recently. Trying to make it extra simple by limiting myself to % increments of 0.25, so no super-fine tweaking.

I’m testing them with my added PG preference, but they are going to be converted to Zero PG for the final test. The beauty of using non-PG flavors is you can add a little in or leave it out.

These are the winners of the early steep tests that I’m hoping won’t need much adjustment. The other 10 either need work or a longer steep.

4 Likes