How can i get banana split flavor

every time i mix banana split the flavor never comes out any help i even bade one mix with 40 % flavor and got a lot of laughs at me but i trying

Are you using an actual banana split flavor concentrate and, if so, which one? And if not, what is the recipe that you are using?

it is from tfa and it is the actual flavor i’m just winging it trying every thing i can think of thanks for reply

TPA doesn’t have a banana split that I can find. Are you sure it’s not Capella or Flavor West?

not sure wich co. ?? it is a b split flavor

You might try adding some extra banana or whatever flavor you feel like is missing. From what it sounds like, it’s the Flavor West flavor, which isn’t a very strong flavor. You may also want to try a banana split recipe instead.

hay thank you so much all the best to you and yours :grinning:

My pleasure and same to you! Let me know if you come up with something or if that doesn’t work for you and you need more help. :slight_smile:

I think I tried FW Banana Split at 15% and it didn’t taste like much of anything at all. Haven’t mixed any recently, but if I were to give it another stab I’d try 18-20%.

40% is probably way overkill. People say too much flavoring tends to taste oddly like too little.

I forgot I even had Banana split cap in my stash until you said something

1 Like