How Chloroquine and Hydroxychloroquine help people recover from COVD-19

This will help explain how Chloroquine and Hydroxychloroquine help people recover from COVD-19 (and the common cold btw in herbal supplement form).

NOW maybe SOMEONE WILL LISTEN TO DAD!!! (directed to 5 of my 6 kids who DON’T LISTEN TO DAD!!!)

My oldest son listened to me and has sworn by this for 12 years.

NOTE FROM MODS!

Take any and all advice in this thread as just a suggestion and a with a huge grain of salt. Talk to a doctor first before taking anything.

I agree with @Kinnikinnick. You take this at your own decision. talk to your Dr. first before you take anything.

2 Likes

There will be NO offering OR selling OR gifting of any substances for medical use on ELR.

Infractions on this rule will be handled swiftly and severely. Suspensions will happen with little or no warning.

3 Likes

@Kinnikinnick Thank you!
I will post it but no one will believe me.

2 Likes

If you’d like to know what the main ingredients in Chloroquine and Hydroxychloroquine that helps fight or beat most viruses, you won’t believe me. I’m going to tell you.

Do you know why “cold ease” is sold? It’s because it has the zn2 ion in it. Zink Glutamate is what you look for if you can’t find Cold Ease. The problem with this alone is it has to wait until the virus starts to enter the cell in order for it to piggyback in. The cells don’t like to accept the ionized zinc. (as the video shows).

You can get Quercetin also in the supplements isle too. If you can’t find it alone it will come as Quercetin Bromidalain.

Next, I will explain how it works.

1 Like

Yes @Caped_Conspirathist … that was a disclaimer for ALL.

There have been instances, as of late, where ELR members are offering drugs to other ELR members. It will not be tolerated on this forum.

2 Likes

They know @Caped_Conspirathist.

1 Like

Be careful people!

3 Likes

Going to try what, and why?

I am not following (muted) the thread this was split off from, so I do not know- do you have Covid-19?

1 Like

Quercetin-type flavonols (primarily as quercetin glycosides), the most abundant of the flavonoid molecules, are widely distributed in plants. They are found in a variety of foods including apples, berries, Brassica vegetables, capers, grapes, onions, shallots, tea, and tomatoes, as well as many seeds, nuts, flowers, barks, and leaves.

And don’t forget the Boron … :star_struck:

(Of course), there does to exist any indication that “Quercetin” flattens any disease “curves”. The SARS Cov-2 binds to (the ubiquitous) ACE2 receptors. Good luck blocking that. ACE inhibitors will not work.

1 Like

@Kinnikinnick, I’m begging you. shut this thread down. I don’t mind a, “nah, I’ll pass” but telling me to shut up… Nah… I should have kept it to myself.

Damn, offering a high risk person a possible (only possible at that) suggestion and i get whooped up.

@anon70102222, I ordered the other stuff online. it will be here saturday. At that point I’m going to crank it for 3-4 days. It’s not a humongously dangerous form since it’s powdered leaves.

1 Like

I’ve certainly not beaten you up. I wouldn’t anyway; you may be contagious.

2 Likes

I only want to flatten the curve. To give myself some hope of doing that even. That’s if I have it.

I’d rather be prepared than have to go horde toilet paper for fear I won’t be able to wipe my ass.

1 Like

@Raven-Knightly, yes it does. Then it enters the cell where the zinc is already present. Present is some cells anyway if it even works. I’d rather prefer to take a stab at it than not. If lab grade zinc and lab grade Quercetin are used in conjunction to put zinc in the cells, I prefer to have some zinc in them if possible to be ready.

Flatten the curve long enough to give me a fighting chance… To me that’s worth it.

1 Like

Just remember everyone.
A long time ago chickenpox was a real killer. Milk maids, ladies who milked cows had little to no effects from chickenpox because they had already had cowpox which is way much less deadly. The immune system was given a chance because of that.

Funny how nature works…

1 Like

Zinc toxicity is a real thing:

… manifestations of overt toxicity symptoms (nausea, vomiting, epigastric pain, lethargy, and fatigue) will occur with extremely high zinc intakes. … Even lower levels of zinc supplementation, closer in amount to the RDA, have been suggested to interfere with the utilization of copper and iron and to adversely affect HDL cholesterol concentrations. Individuals using zinc supplements should be aware of the possible complications attendant to their use.

1 Like

A “pox on your cow” … :clown_face:

Source: https://cdn.iflscience.com/images/2210d5e6-5f21-59cb-8b58-664d42a0b1e3/content-1497609145-blue-moo.jpg

1 Like

@Raven-Knightly
Yep, saw that too. I’m not od’ing on it. Im not planning to take it that long to get to that point before I give my body a break from it. Hey, post all the dangers you want. Don’t try it. Don’t think sensibly about it. As I told @Kinnikinnick, I shouldn’t have suggested it. I was told to post it.

EVERYONE, IGNORE THIS THREAD UNTIL IT GETS LOCKED OR CLOSED!

IT WAS A DUMB IDEA! LESSON LEARNED!

Someone please tell me how to mute or block this thread? Find your own path. I said it was your choice. You read up on the dangers then decide if it’s for you.

How do I mute or block this thread?

1 Like

It’s a tough crowd with a low tolerance for B¿LL$#IT!

1 Like

One can wish, … but I fear that the Good Ship Lollipop Preservation Society remains in full farce … :clown_face:

2 Likes

meh… those who saw it have an option. At least it was a chance. phuck it… Idea withdrawn. as I said, not my monkeys, not my circus. No one else will know what the hell happened now. Just a bunch of questions.

@Raven-Knightly feel free to sit here and fill everyone back in. That way everyone can chastise your interpretation.

1 Like