How crazy is this

Found another dummy!

1 Like

That is a big fat NOPE. Just the video makes me nauseated. LOL.

1 Like

I stand by my original statement if the plane isnā€™t on fire and gonna crash sit your ass down and wait for it to land

3 Likes

I get nervous just standing too close to the deck railingā€¦ I canā€™t even begin to imagine what oneā€™s thought process must be that leads them to doing something like that. Cray cray.

1 Like

ā€œPlay with fire, get burnedā€

Evil Kinevil used to jump over weird things with a motorcycleā€¦same kind of goof ball I imagine? Godsspeed to the jumperā€¦I dont need to see the fail video though.

Please edit your post to say STU STU. lmao

1 Like

EK lost his back bone (nerve) on the snake river and chickened out. I watched from about 500 yards away through a 6 power scope. I used to live in TF Idaho.

4 Likes

Oh wow! How cool is that?

2 Likes

live tv at 8pm apparently

3 Likes

personally im not watching If he splats it will go viral, so if we dont see him splatting everywhere we know he did it

5 Likes

If Travis makes a mistake on that he will leave that poor puppy without a daddy :sob:
Now this shit should be regulated by the good old FDA!

4 Likes

Yeahā€¦I justā€¦

All I can say is:
"If it sounds too good to be trueā€¦it probably is."
combines nicely with:
ā€œDonā€™t believe everything you seeā€

/SMH and not sure how to react.

3 Likes

Living there was pretty cool, all the biker chicks running around topless at the falls was pretty cool (I was a typical teenaged boy) Watching EK after all the topless chicks was kinda like kissin yer sister.

5 Likes

Ha!! Im coughing up a lung laughing.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll make popcorn and wait for the horrible but likely SPLAT!
B

2 Likes

well did he splat?

2 Likes

It isnā€™t till tomorrow.

3 Likes

This one is clearly fake on so many levels.

1 Like

I had the same vibeā€¦Seems like great marketing though. lol

1 Like