How determined ejuice flavorings mass

I bought a gram scale to aid in ejuice mixing and was wondering how users are sharing their recipes in both volume and mass composition? The flavorings I use do not indicate their respective density’s and was wondering if ya’ll use a baseline density for ejuice flavorings? i.e are all flavorings approximately .15 g = .15ml?

1 Like

Service is bad here so linking isn’t really working for me right now but believe the weights are listed under the resources tab
I believe PG averages at 1g per ml while VG is higher as most flavors are PG I’d imagine they go w the 1g=1ml
I don’t mix by weight since I tossed my scales awhile back so don’t quote me but I’d check the resources

Sorry about your connection lol

I’m slowly figuring out the site and have since switched from measuring in drops to grams, which is nice.

Checking resources tab now.

Thank you!

1 Like

Click on User and choose Preferences. Then as you see in the pic choose USE GRAMS. Then SAVE your changes. Your recipes will then show gram weights you will use when blending…

1 Like

And underneath “Use Grams” you can check “Use manufacturer specific gravities” if you so choose. Not all flavors on the site have mfg spec, but most of the main ones do. The PG, VG, and Nic are set automatically and I can dig out those numbers for you if you really want them. Most people I’ve seen around here use 1 gm = 1 ml for flavors (ie the box is not checked).

1 Like